Reviews for Till I'm A Hundred, You Idiot
Night N. Gail chapter 75 . 3/6
That was beautifully bittersweet. I was kind of disappointed when it ended, and yet I could tell that there was really nothing else that needed to be said or to happen... Not yet, at least. That was kind of the whole point, right? Sometimes all you can do for someone is love them and wait on them.

I adore that Hughes quote by the way. "You can't save people, Roy. You can only love them. " So true. That's totally headcanon for me now. ;)

I'm glad I got to see this part of your heart in the form of something you wrote, and I pray that your Ed comes back to you someday.
alone.together.us.you chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Ahh, I just read the whole damn thing in a day? or two...I don't even remember...and after finshing chapter 100, I just HAD to come back to chapter 1 again.
This was an amaaazing fic bro :)
inkspiltt chapter 27 . 7/19/2015
okay. so let me tell you a little story. it's almost six a.m. I am in my room, sitting on my bed, reading through these amazing things that you've written. I haven't slept all night, or yesterday night, and I've cried at least three times into this collection so far. I am so tired, and this is the only reason I'm staying awake anymore. and when I am given the chance to sleep by my body, usually I take it, because it's so rare. but i'm giving up precious sleep to read this. so please, know how amazing I find this, and how good it is. because I am boneass tired, and here I am. reading this. and idek what im typing anymore so im very sorry
AmunRa chapter 100 . 7/5/2015
Wow... What a ride! You made me laugh, cringe, whoop, and cry in the course of reading this whole story. I enjoyed it so very much and you leave me with a warm and fuzzy feeling when it comes to these two very complex characters.

Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic story. The end couldn't have been any more fitting. Best of luck with future projects!
AmunRa chapter 92 . 7/4/2015
How sweet! I love parental Roy.
AmunRa chapter 91 . 7/4/2015
I thought it was very well done. To me, the kiss seemed like Roy's way of giving Edward a new memory to associate with him, rather than the one Envy gave him.
AmunRa chapter 81 . 7/3/2015
Roy the matchmaker, huh? That was cute. Teenage love is so very awkward.
AmunRa chapter 65 . 7/1/2015
That made me cry... How very sad and sweet all at the same time.
AmunRa chapter 64 . 7/1/2015
Nice! I hope there's a follow up somewhere down the line.
AmunRa chapter 61 . 6/28/2015
I loved the idea of this. It was nice reading about a more mature Roy and more mature Ed.
SilverDragonM00n chapter 100 . 6/15/2015
I can't even figure out how to express how fucking amazing this fic is. It's like the summary of every not-romantic RoyEd fic I have ever wanted, and then some more. It's played with my heartstrings all over the place, sometimes loving it, occasionally hating it for being so goddamned good, and then I realized it all fell back to the RoyEd relationship you were writing about. I don't know if you realize just how well you characterized everyone and their relationships and interactions, but it's beautiful and I just thought you should hear that.
AmunRa chapter 54 . 5/10/2015
This was very sad... Roy seems to be in this position a lot, where he blames himself for the boy's injuries. It's sweet that he cares so much.
AmunRa chapter 27 . 3/18/2015
How sad. This almost had me I tears.
AmunRa chapter 23 . 3/15/2015
This is a very interesting alternate reality. I hope there is more of it in future chapters.
AmunRa chapter 7 . 3/14/2015
Loved this. It's very nice to see the relationship from another point of view, and Hawkeye is so right about those two.
1,421 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »