Reviews for Till I'm A Hundred, You Idiot
Setfiregirl chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Znsnarfleiadag! *loves with an unholy amount of glee* This was awesome! I mean, seriously, HUGHES! *sobs into teddy bear* I LOVE YOU HUGHES! I expected to not really pay much attention to the rest of the chapter and just be happy with him being there and have that be the best part. Only it didn't work like that, because you blended him into the story so well it was like he just BELONGED there, like it wasn't a big deal that you brought back my favorite character in this drabble.

(well, not favorite. Fullmetal Alchemist is impossible to pick favorite characters, because once you do, all of a sudden three other people have these awesome moments that make you want them to be your favorites, but once you finally decide, then someone ELSE gets a little back story, or has just a tiny line that makes everything different, and you can't help but pick THEM as a favorite...)

But aside from that, this chapter was amazing! And it was one of the shorter ones, too, but it was just so...THEM. Because, yeah, even if Ed wants to deny it, or even just doesn't realize it, Mustang the closest role-model-type person he has, other than maybe Hughes, and I think he's got more of those eccentric uncle/lovable older cousin vibes going on, where Mustang has more of an annoying brother/father/uncle thing going on and...

But I digress. Really, though, this chapter was just...lovely. :D Especially "You were excellent, Full metal. ... For a pipsqueak."
Dailenna chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Well, Ed would hardly have believed he meant it if he didn't insult him at the end :P Have to soften the compliment a little, so Ed doesn't think something's come over Mustang and he's being nice because they're all going to die. XD
Bletgh chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Aw... that was incredibly sweet

Can't wait for more! Happy Holidays!
feathersnow chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
aww! Roy must be thinking "me? a father role? bleh!" but i like it when they both act like father and son. Put more of those in your chapters :) and MERRY CHRISTMAS! It's a great gift to us readers!
DefectiveSlacker chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Haha! My big brother does the same thing everytime he gets homme from a trip, no "Hi, I'm Home Guy!" just a "I'm hungry. What's for dinner?" even if he came home at 6am. I suppose that's his way of saying "I miss you?" Heheh...love it.
feathersnow chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
aww! so sweet! yes, love can be shown in different ways. :) thanks!
SamanthaMeloes chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Awww! That is so true! *turns to Ed* SHOW SOME GODDAMN APPRIECIATION!XD
SchemingAlchemist chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Very nice. :)

Al's insightfulness was definitely true-I've never really thought of that before, but you're right! Ed's reaction to Roy's offer was very sweet, too. Keep up the good work!
mebh chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
sharp, succinct brilliance.

How do you do it?
Orange Singer chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
lol I love that last line.
Mew Phong chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
That's really sweet, especially the last line! Ed isn't good with his feelins is he...
nochanceinheck chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Squee, I love it! They ARE too proud to hug! Some people just have the hardest time expressing affection in the conventional ways, and I think you hit the nail on the head here. And that was really generous of Mustang to offer them a place to stay.

Also...

"What's for dinner?"

That was PERFECT! Such a classic Ed-thing to say. Come on, Colonel, you know you just wanna hug the pipsqueak!
DefectiveSlacker chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Sweet, to say the least. I mean how could Roy not grow fond of him? It is said that the more you are forced to endure anothers company the more you come to find a need for that company. No matter whether or not you get along. Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
awwww, this one give off warm fuzzies and hugs... love it!
feathersnow chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
aww! so sweet. sometimes i think of these both as father and son :) I can't believe Roy would get worked up with a stupid criticism when he knows Ed better. he's totally sensitive. too sensitive out of his character :P Thanks!
1,539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 .. Last Next »