Reviews for Till I'm A Hundred, You Idiot
Dashita Tichou chapter 98 . 6/16/2014
O.O
HOW COULD YOU?! YOU BROUGHT IN THE SPACE COWBOY!
That comparison... Mustang and Castle... *shiver*
BUT DEM FEELS!
(Also, this was remarkably well put together, but I feel like you could've picked someone better than Ross for that roll... BUT STILL! HUGHES! *sobs*)
Guest chapter 37 . 6/15/2014
It's funny, because the exact same idea was used in one of the OVAs of Brotherhood. Great chapter, anyways!
Harryswoman chapter 99 . 6/17/2014
Awwwww! So sad, but yet very sweet!
Cold Flame96 chapter 99 . 6/15/2014
I know Hohenheim is a terrible father, but as a person, I feel really bad for him.
Zangetsu50 chapter 99 . 6/15/2014
Since the last chapter is the 100th one, can it be my request, I don't remember how this came to mind, but can the last one be a suicidal one, but instead of cutting his wrists like most people do can it be from pills, like Roy finds him laying on his bed, he at first thinks he's sleeping until he sees the empty bottle and forces Ed to throw them up. You know something like that, as far as I know nobody has done one that involves pills just guns or cuts. It can be a follow up to this I guess since something like this would traumatize him
Victorious-Mind chapter 99 . 6/14/2014
"Don't leave me too, okay?" My heart just broke in half. But what Roy said afterwards.. IT WAS SO...I can't find the word... It was beautiful. :'D
Hyped chapter 99 . 6/14/2014
Awwww! So cute!
JSML chapter 99 . 6/14/2014
Yup. Perfection at it's finest :D So happy you got to this finally. Can't wait for the final chapter.
SapphireClaw chapter 99 . 6/14/2014
Wow, I don't know why but I really like this chapter :3 it's short, not much happens, but it's just so adorable and a little heart-wrenching. Dang... Only one chappie left... I'm gonna be sad to see it finished... Oh well.

(I feel like a right asshat for asking this, but... Are you planning on writing any other Parental!RoyEd fics in the future? Like maybe a chapter fic with a plot and stuff instead of a series of oneshots? Cuz you're really good at this. You can be downright EVIL and HORRIBLE and SADISTIC in your writing but also sweet and funny and adorable.)
Mcat9905 chapter 98 . 6/3/2014
That was really good. Really really good. If for whatever reason you decide to take that further I'm right by your side.
Nightowl Writer chapter 91 . 6/2/2014
This...this chapter...gosh, how to even describe my feelings for it?

I am simply so, so glad to see that someone out there agrees with me that something like a kiss does NOT always mean something romantic. Love and romance are two completely separate things. The pure love that Roy expressed for Edward in trying to replace the boy's only memory of ever being kissed by another man, a memory that was horrific and left him feeling completely violated, especially because the one doing the abusing wore Roy's face, whom Edward sees as a father...for Roy, the REAL Roy, to replace that memory with something full of gentleness and compassion, without giving a thought to what it would look like from an outside view, or even feeling as if its an impact on his own pride...THAT is what true love is. Roy loves Edward with all his heart, but it is the same love that Trisha had for her sons, and the love that drove Hohenheim to leave in the first place, trying to find a way to be able to live and die with his beloved family.

This chapter so perfectly described what love really is, and I am in awe of your writing skills and your bravery to put something so beautiful into words, knowing that not everyone would understand its beauty. By far, this is my favorite chapter, and one of my favorite chapters of any fanfic I've ever read. 3

On a completely separate note, which I didn't want to put earlier in this review as to not spoil my fangirling over the accurate representation of what true love is, I also loved this chapter because of the torture. I myself am a fan of torture, and all the chapters in this fanfic so far that have dealt with the subject have been superbly written; neither overdone nor too horrific as to feel totally out of place with the Fullmetal Alchemist world. I feel as if every chapter in this fanfic, even the AUs, fit in with the feel of the canon universe, and every character responds completely within the defines of who they are. I've become a huge fan of your work. Please continue to write more wonderful stories! Though there's no rush; I still have quite a bit of catching up to do with all that you already have posted. ;)
Victorious-Mind chapter 98 . 6/2/2014
I haven't watched one single episode of Firefly nor do I know what it's about... I live in Turkey. xD
But I liked it. It was a bit different from what you used to do, since Mustang and Ed don't know each other, but I still like how the relationships developed. Nice chapter! ;D
Doppler Effect chapter 98 . 6/2/2014
Firefly! Yes!
Misuto chapter 98 . 6/2/2014
Awesome. I've also read Bookwrm389's story and though I enjoyed it, I like the character roles in this one better. Once "Till I'm A hundred" is over, you should consider doing the series. :)
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 98 . 6/1/2014
I don't know how much the word "Update" has been used on this 98 chapter, four year long fanfiction but...

...