Reviews for Once More, With Horsemen
wuemsel chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Aw, Dude, this was brill! I cracked up so much, and I so, so, SO wanna SEE it. Damn. Awesomest HL-read ever. I love the way your lyrics are even funnier when one knows the Buffy lyrics. (My fave line has to be "I've lived many years/ Been drinking beers". I think I'll SING it all just to myself now. Yes.) Thanks so much for posting this. I'll rec it to the world now.
Oxnate chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Wow... That was really good. I read it with the BtVS soundtrack in the background.

On some of the multi-part verses, it got a little fuzzy where I was in songs, but otherwise it was great.

I could see the entire episode being re-filmed this way.

Great Job.

Tip for improving the parts where people are singing different words together. Not sure if allows tables, but putting the words being sung together side by side would help.
FreakyLeo88 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
That was great! There were so many funny scenes but serious moments too. I simply loved this story as I loved 'Once more with feeling'! Just great!
sweetsakuya chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Now I really want to this happening in the show. Could they please reshoot those episodes?

No really I just loved it.

He owes Joe for beer.

Best reason to let Methos live of course.
Rivana chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
You rule. Seriously. And I so want to hear this one sung.
BG Win chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Great Job, very different but well written and laced with humor, good job. I enjoy your writing.