Reviews for Hopeless
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Very nice. :D
Robern chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
very sad this story, it made me cry. I loved it!
Grace Hightower chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I was reading this, alone in my dark little room, on the day before Christmas eve. And I started crying. The end was sooo sad, but beautifully written. Good job. Merry Christmas!
Kalla chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
You had me crying. :( I loved the last line, they both never knew.
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Great!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
good read... it makes you wonder what they had to do to deal with the loss of ziva, and what each one did after gibbs said there were no survivors, i am sure there was a bit of time between that and the time tony told gibbs NO and they went to somalia... thanks for the good read
vfergus chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
OMG! This should have been in the eposide for I agree with you there was definately something missing...The reaction of Abby's distress is perfect for that is how I would imagine her to be reacting to the information of Ziva's death. As for Tony's emotions was absolutely perfect. It left me speechless when he pulled out the picture of him and Ziva being a married couple undercover...and when he kissed it then said "I guess I'll never know." OMG! My heart break yet skipped a beat then jumped up for HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY! I would love to read your thoughts when Tony discovers that Ziva is alive...what was his emotions then and how he fought back not to reveal it in front of his captore...

EXCELLENT WORK...
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Great Job! Loved It!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh, it's so sad! I just wanted to cry...love the last sentence.
imakemyownluck chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Aw! that was really good! i lovedd the word at the end ! "guess i'll never know" OMg! loved it ! great job!
NilesLover101 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Wow, that Was great! Very deep. I really liked it, it fits in perfectly with the episode.
isabelG chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
OMG that was just...too right. I mean assuming that at that time they assumed she was dead, and if she did die, his words were so perfect. He will never know, because he never tried and neither did she. OMG. hahahaha I got carried away, sorry. :) I love it. great job!
Angelpoint chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
loved it!
NCISfan chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Oh, my god. That was so sad but so beautifully written. Good job!