Reviews for When Vaults Are Opened
natsuki23 chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
What? Please update soon! I want to know more! Looking forward to it!
Haamulikka chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
I don't really like reviews in which they pester or plead for an update, but yet here I am, doing the same. So, I hope that you'll find some interest in this story in near future. I haven't read that many fanfictions where Harry meets his parents/travels back in time (mostly because in most of them there are elements in them that I don't like) but I got to say that this surely is the best one I've read so far! Somehow I would've liked to read more on how they manage, what is different etc. But anyway, keep up with the good work! :)
beware i am a fangirl chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
I like that Harry gets to finally spend more time with parents, and that his friends get to meet them as well. I wonder if, in Harry's time, Remus and Sirius would recognise Harry from his stint in their time.
LovingFanFiction chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
oh please update soon! i really love this story! i know its been a year but please continue!
Lori94 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Poor Harry! I mean - it's great that he's gotten this much time with his parents but now he's got to leave. I'd be so sad too.
randomreviewer chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
The storyline is interesting, however you should probably get a beta since I saw some typos and minor continuity errors that could've been fixed when proof-read.

Also, Mature content(ish)! is good, but in the first few paragraphs you seemed to make Harry swear like a sailor. Thoughout the rest of chapter it's fine but the line about Harry's bruise and how it 'hurt like a mother f***er' seems slightly over-zealous.

Finally, another (sorry) issue with continuity: when James is talking to Malfoy he notes his grey eyes as 'Black eyes', but under the glamour Draco's eyes are more blue/grey. As it isn't mentioned, I am assuming the glamour hasn't been removed and James wouldn't have seen Draco without it on.
Is
IdentErr chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
You've made an excellent point to capture the characters personalities very well. Incredulously sad by the last few chapters...well written history, if a bit over the top. I may have choked up a bit :p
sunneedee chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Loved that bit of Draco jealousy there. It's so cute that it turns out that he does care after all secretly.
sunneedee chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
This is brilliant!
Edainwen chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
is truly amaizing the story shit is 4:21 am n i have to work at 7. hahhaha you truly caught me ;) but truly is great the so great part of they with all the deads is truly sad. i was crying for petunia for god sake ! thanks a lot for this story i hope there is one -or more please said more- chapter to read. ohh so happy...xDD!

thanks againg n i hope to see you soon
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
:c Please tell me you won't take another year to come back to this? It's just so... Wonderful! And, if the Marauders era was to ever be written by J.K. this is how I imagine it! They're all so... Them. You're just so true to the characters, and the way Harry's and Draco's relationship evolved in this just makes it look all the more deep, and funny and gorgeous and the fact that they got together over Harry's stoned escapade is just hilarious!

Please, finish it? Pretty please with 5 year old Harry pouting and giving you the puppy look? :C
GuardianOfTheDead chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
ha i knew that dialogue sounded familiar! i love merlin!
Blue Sapphire786 chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
Nooo! God, this is just soooo sad! I hate that she made such lovable characters! I love the Marauders more than anyone and anything and I hate how she killed them! I think this is one the best Marauders meet Harry stories I've ever read in that Draco and Harry are just sooo cute! And god, it's just so sad how they keep saying that the parents will meet Harry and they never do! God it sucks! It really really sucks! Please Please Please update soon! you haven't updated since February and I most definitely don't want to wait! Please update!
Hortensia chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Very nice story. It has been added to Turn Back Timeā€¦ A community where time travel is just a click away!
Infinitechange chapter 13 . 2/19/2012