Reviews for A story about Mike and Kate
Guest chapter 24 . 5/28/2015
Very good i enjoyed some more stories please they are great
Guest chapter 27 . 4/3/2014
I do not like the end. I prefer your other story. In act, I like the stories with a happy end.

Kathy chapter 27 . 8/25/2012
Hi great story. I'm from Germany. Sea Patrol is now at Germany's TV. I like the show. It's realy great.
Do you continue the story?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
The story is interesting, I love sea patrol. But your writing a story not a text. You really should at least use whole words and spell check before posting.

Good effort.

Thanks for sharing.
Gundruna chapter 27 . 10/8/2011
great chapter please update soon want to know what happens next.

What Mike's reaction to Kate being there will be.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 27 . 10/7/2011
Great chapter, looking ford to what going to happen next, please up date soon
ALIMOO1971 chapter 26 . 10/1/2011
I hope you can carry on with thist story, just when it was getting interesting
angry penguin chapter 26 . 9/15/2011
You can't leave it there. Who is at the door? I don't think it's Mike...? Sorry for not reviewing for awhile. Was having trouble with a certain computer. All better now.
CarlyBee96 chapter 26 . 9/15/2011
poor Kate!

please update soon! :)
Guava Smoothie chapter 26 . 9/14/2011
Hey there :)

You have a great storyline but I'm going to have to agree with SheWritesInCursive, the grammar, spelling and whole structure could be improved on. It tends to be a little difficult to read at times and it feels as though the chapters are too short for the amount of 'story' you are trying to fit in to them. Having said this, and please don't take it the wrong way :), I am really enjoying the story and hope you update soon!

whispersomethingtome chapter 25 . 9/12/2011

i love this story it just keeps getting better and better can you please update again real soon when you have a chance? x
hol2882 chapter 24 . 8/20/2011
please continue really want to see where this is going
nooneknew chapter 24 . 8/20/2011
please please please continue with this one as well i would love to see where it is going next.
maree chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
Yes please stay with this story as want to know what is going to happen
Maree chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
Love the story just wondering if you were going to finish this story cause can't wait to see what is going to happen