Reviews for Mirrors of broken past
Neuron-x chapter 5 . 4/9
Oh wow i can't believe you're back! I was so surprised to see this email sitting in my inbox! But I'm so so happy to know you've decided to continue :)

I wasn't expecting you to bring Harribel and her fraccion into the mix but I'm glad you did. I've really wanted to see Harribel and Nel react to each other. I can't wait to see how Harribel will behave once she realizes one of her own is still alive. She might not have liked all the other espada but I believe she respected them as least...

Thank you so much for coming back and deciding to pick this fic up again!
Neuron-x chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
Wow, this is such a brilliant fic! You've really delved into Nel's and Grimmjow's characters; I think you've described them both so well.
I know it's been years since you last updated but I'm going t add this story to my alerts in case you ever get inspired and come back to continue it - I really hope you do!
anonymous chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
continue please
Isaberu chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
I read this fic from beginning to end and I loved it! Please continue this, do not let incomplete!
Shaelee Grimmliv chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Seriously write more I'm ecxited to keep going
Shaelee Grimmjow chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
KimiruMai chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
OMG this is like, genius. So...they've been asleep for a year? How come? And wouldn't Grimmy have fully healed in all that time?
Anyway, I liked this chapter too. Lucky Nell, waking up to Grimmy in her bed. Sigh. Update soon please!
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Heh. Neliel waking up to find the Sexta sleeping next to her. Who wouldn't jump out of bed. I await the next chapter!
existential-despair chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Wow! This is so well written I love it! I hope you continue this great GrimmNel story. (I like it because how how well you keep Nel in character, as well as Pesche and Dondochakka, and as far as I can tell Grimmjow too.) Keep up the great work!
PeanutButterLove2 chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
please continue... i'm in love with this story
PeanutButterLove2 chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
o...kay... was that a hickey or something? i'm confused. anyway i still love it
PeanutButterLove2 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
i really liked the poem
PeanutButterLove2 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love this. I'm new here and so far this has been the only story I've read. Could you give me some advice on how things work around here, please? Thank you and keep up the excellent work. I adore Grimmjow
gaaralover1989 chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Will Ichigo find them? this is cool how will grimmjow react when he wakes up and finds out hes still alive
NobleBoss chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
This chapter was good, I enjoyed Nell's musings a lot. I am ready for Grimjow to wake up though. I hope you update soon! bye :)