Reviews for A New Life
Kayy-chan chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
Huh, I wonder why I've never read this before now. This story was sooo good! Just what I should expect from you two(: update sooon!(:
Nyaneko92 chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
wow, youre going to end it?

ive enjoyed the ride anyway :)
cjnicole chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
:D this is so great!
kjflaKjflkjf chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
\owo\

/owo/

Whoo~ Update~

Renge~ owo Took long enough to find her~

Ending? What? oAo;;

o3o I wonder where Neko's hiding...
kjflaKjflkjf chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
*glomps Kimika* GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! It's times like this I'm grateful that I don't think things through.

Pablo: That's not something to be proud of idiot...

Shut up.

Kimika-chama, you see, Taka-dana loves you, that's probably where those authors are going, and yea, there's nothing for you to worry about, unless you know, they decide to kill someone off, then magically, or by some weird advance in science, bring them back to life, I dunno, is this even making sense anymore? Anyway! Yea, nothing to worry about. It was already decided from the beginning (Probably) that you would end up with Takashi and that he would love you for you and such other stuff, so yea, stop angsting, and stuff.

o3o
kjflaKjflkjf chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
Hiitachin-obaa-san is BADASS. Just badass.

She should've blown more stuff up...

Someone should make a movie out of this.

Totally.

One with a lot of explosions.

Yea.

That would be like, so awesome.

Awesomeness~! :D
MayContainRandomness chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
Kimika is definitely angsty but I can understand her insecurities, but who wouldn't want Takashi? xD

I enjoyed the chapter as usual and look forward to the next one
ColonKellyHigginsGoil304 chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
I love it! A adore the syfy mix and the Hitachiin's crack me up! Write more soon!
Nyaneko92 chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
again with the swollen lips D:

other than that, good chapter
Nyaneko92 chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
takashi got tired :D

but i wish youd stop mentioning swollen lips, the idea kinda creeps me out
cjnicole chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
Ahhhh I feel bad for kimika! It must be awful to not know for sure! Lovely chapter!
MayContainRandomness chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
Lucky girl being kissed senseless by Takashi . I'm almost sad Yoshian is gone but he was a little evil so it's only an almost.

I also have to say the twins are much smarter than I anticiapated, it's a good thing though :) Thank you for updating and I look forward to the next chapter.
cjnicole chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Oh my goodness! What a steamy kiss! Lol. Oh twins u will never be outsmarted ur too great :)
MayContainRandomness chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
:O Ooooooh exciting, and there was me thinking Yoshian was lovely, darn.

Thank you for updating, loved the chapter and I look forward to the next one
MayContainRandomness chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Grandma Hitachiin is truly epic, I can't believe she put a tracking device in is abdomen xD

Oh god, what is Yoshian up to.

Thank you for updating!