Reviews for The Partners Coming Home
NatesMama chapter 10 . 5/18/2017
I like this! It's an interesting twist. I hope you'll continue with it.
kiwifan13 chapter 10 . 5/13/2017
What a great fic! I've only just come across it, and am glad you've begun updating it again. I'm looking forward to reading more:)
ZinaR chapter 10 . 5/5/2017
I like your story very much so far. I thought you did a pretty good job of keeping her in character. Looking forward to seeing your next updates.
jsboneslover chapter 10 . 5/2/2017
If you watched the show, you know that there were tremendous changes in Temperance Brennan after she hooked up with Booth. Occasionally, when under extreme pressure, she reverts some to her "socially stymied" self, which you have her demonstrating to Sweets. Completely plausible!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2017
This is the first time I read your story and I love it! Please keep writing!
Monique Sampson chapter 10 . 5/2/2017
To go to Sweets for advice is a big step for her. I understand how she feels. She's conflicted between Wanting to be there for Booth all the time and going back to work without him by her side.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2017
Great conversation between Brennan and Sweets! I always loved the dynamic between them and you definitely captured that. Looking forward to reading more!
554Laura chapter 10 . 5/2/2017
I don't think it's OOC. It's a difficult situation.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 9 . 4/25/2017
I'm going with Angela. Just because we haven't seen or heard much from her yet. ;-) But maybe Gordon Gordon. Veronica rocks. And Nick is a good phys therapist for Booth. Same kind of guys, maybe. I am so hoping you continue updating! I about fell over when I got the email alert. Thanks for the chapter!
topaz270 chapter 9 . 4/19/2017
Hey, welcome back, we missed you! I love your story and am so happy you returned to it. Sounds like Booth is being Booth. Now Brennan, is she going to talk to Angela or will you be introducing Sweets? Can't wait to find out!
luckywynner86 chapter 9 . 4/18/2017
Awe, Booth used logic on her!
mendenbar chapter 9 . 4/17/2017
Daughter's wedding has gotten in the way of reading and reviewing but it's finally over - fun but over! So, here I am and I have to admit still loving this fic. Frequent postings always make me a happy camper but I can wait however long is necessary, much like Booth and Brennan.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2017
Thanks for continuing this story. Love it.
Monique Sampson chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
I really like this story. Just found it this afternoon and read all nine chapters. Looking forward to seeing what happens next for B&B.
jsboneslover chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
I think she would go talk to Sweets.
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »