Reviews for The Partners Coming Home
daisesndaffidols chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
Just came across this story.. any plans of continuing it?
MMWillow13 chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
some times in life things have to go two steps forward and three back, before the correct path begins to form.
14cyang chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
Please keep writing! I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Aching Bones chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
Hi there,

Thank you for the update...Good to see Booth making some progress! I hope this infection will not set him back too much...Poor Bones...the first time she really leaves him for a while and this happens...

Looking forward to more...Mind yourself...

Ger
luckywynner86 chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
Aaww Booth, it'll get better. Love what you've done here.
omslagspapper chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
hey i'm glad you updated this story! top notch chapter too.

even if you don't have enough time to do this often, i still think it's worth it for you to write and for me to read! :]

i remembered exactly what was going on in this fic immediately i didn't even have to go back a chapter. that's some memorable writing. mhm. aiight den.
mendenbar chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Hey, Stranger,

Long time no and all that. I was so excited to see a new chapter that I went back to the beginning and re-read the whole thing (I always like to get up to speed on these things.) It holds up remarkably well!

I feel for Booth. Last time I was in jail (I mean the hospital), I couldn't take any weight on my right leg, the increase in blood pressure from just sitting up and hanging it over the edge was miserable. I love PCA's. Also, before my physio everyday they would come in and give me extra goodies to manage the pain. I would expect them to do that for Booth.

Bone infections are the hardest things to treat. Booth may still lose his leg from this.

BTW, is Brennan back at work or is this still part of her year's sabbatical? And if the Army discharges Booth, who will pay for his medical treatment? Of course, the FBI can't fire him while he is off in the military but if they discharge him and he can't pass the physical... I think I am worried. I am also glad that Booth gets mad at his limitations. I worried them because I became apathetic (or perhaps just pathetic).
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
It's ok to gather energy first before writing. I'm pretty sure we'll survive... :) Health is more important!

Having said that: I like the story. Babysteps are necessary, so no need to jump ahead in the story either. I like that you write it so detailed.
KlingonGal8489 chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Yay, an update! Oh no, a cliffie!

That's pretty much my thought process right now. Great chapter, and I can't wait for another!
Tartantrace chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Yay! So glad you are back with this story - even if it's with a cliff-hanger :0)
Nedra1212 chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
YAY! So glad you're back! Keep going, it's great! Can't wait for more! Glad booth is still having troubles, as I love booth-angst. You write it so well!
EowynGoldberry chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Glad your story is back. Hope Booth's infection isn't too bad and he doesn't have to go back to the ICU for too long.
bookwormlady chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Get some sleep and update when you can. :-)
SouthunLady chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Poor Booth. He can't win, can he? Brennan will pull him through.
HammieHamHam chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
OH please, please, please update this. I check every day for an update...I'm dying here...please help me out and post up the next chappy. i LOVE this story and am anxious to see what happens next :D
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »