Reviews for The Partners Coming Home
bookwormlady chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Get some sleep and update when you can. :-)
SouthunLady chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Poor Booth. He can't win, can he? Brennan will pull him through.
HammieHamHam chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
OH please, please, please update this. I check every day for an update...I'm dying here...please help me out and post up the next chappy. i LOVE this story and am anxious to see what happens next :D
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Oh, wait...whew! Good angst!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Wow - she's respectfully helped bath him when he was out, shaved him when awake. This comfort and intimacy is just so...wow. With Veronica guiding the way. Love that you have that character.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Brennan smiled some more. "No, he's usually clean shaven."

Intimate, striking. Just a beautiful sentence!
Jackdaw76 chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
These are getting better and better, I love this story!

... to be continued?
TravelingSue chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
I liked this chapter quite a bit... the scene with parker... your right he simplifies things
Diko chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
ROFL I have to say I love Veronica..she's ornery 0)
AngelB206 chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
I love this story!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Aching Bones chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Hi there,

Another great chapter...They are perfect to me as is! Have to love how Bones was getting Booth all turned on...Love how Angela was when she found out they were together...So have to love Parker...He just says it as it is...and what is better, Bones did not waste time in procratinating...she admitted that marrying Booth was more than a possibility...

Really looking forward to more...so glad that he is out of Intensive Care now...

Ger
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
I loved both parts. Not really sure where it connects to last night's ep, except maybe that it inspired you. It didn't bother me that the focus was split. It felt natural enough.
MMWillow13 chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Out of the mouths of babes. Bless you Parker! You're innocents in beyond lovable!
SouthunLady chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
I liked the entire chapter. The way you handled telling about B&B being together with Rebecca and Parker was very believable. I am so glad that HB is no longer in the picture in this story. I'm so tired of her and that storyline, it's amazing.
nertooold54 chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Children frequently see the simpler side of things; adults see the problems. Parker is awesome. Don't think I didn't notice that Brennan didn't react negatively to marriage or kids.
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »