Reviews for The Partners Coming Home
wazo29 chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
i loved how matter of fact parker is with the 2 of them getting together, reasoning about how he will win the science competition because bones is a genius! i'm glad they spoke about the blonde elephant in the room and lol about bones finding her own release-so like a bones conversation would go! how much would you love THAT conversation going on in the SUV in the show? many thanks xx
Mezzo187 chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
I thought it was a good chapter. I agree with how you had Parker react. Kids his age want grownups to be honest (though they do need to use appropriate words to explain things). And Parker has practically grown up with Brennan, so I think he would always be happy to see her and then to have her as his dad's girlfriend...that's a win-win situation for Parker.

Keep on writing! :)
jsiebert chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Thanks for this well written chapter with hope for Bones and Booth. I really like you authors notes about the last episode. It was depressing and I kept yelling a bad name at Booth the bast... for his behavior to Bones. Loyalty and Honor are important but he could have comforted Bones much more.

More chapters please . ..
shala21 chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
amazing story, can't wait for more.
LostGiraffe2 chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
LOVE this story! D
luckywynner86 chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Much needed after last night! Adding the Parker scene was great as well.
Tartantrace chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Great chapter - thank you :0)
aracely6 chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
great chapter please update soon
wordsaremyescape chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
I love Parker's bluntness so much. This was so cute. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
mendenbar chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
I dunno, I thought the two parts went together quite well. They seemed to "flow" for me. I thought it was interesting that while Hannah and Parker got along well, it was Bones that Parker had to tell everything to. It is possible for Parker and Hannah to be friends, she talks to Parker like Bones does, but she will never take Bones' place in his heart.
bookwormlady chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
I loved the conversation between Brennan and Parker. "I thought it was something more serious" I LOL'd at that!
EowynGoldberry chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
I liked it. Thanks for reversing the Parker/Hannah scene too:) Haven't watched last night's episode yet but its on a tape just waiting in my tv...Haven't quite gotten up the nerve yet. Maybe after I eat lunch. I was writing a paper and have run out of things to say so may quit avoiding it soon.
annpa chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Just found this story and I love it! Excellent writing.

This part was incredibly moving, just, wow.

"He looked at her blue eyes, brimming with tears. Something inside him cracked. How could he say no to her?

"Thirty, or forty or fifty years huh?"

"Yes."

Suddenly Booth was filled with hope and a determination never to let this woman down again. "I knew right from the beginning. I still know.""
mendenbar chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Cliche time (I don't do diacritical marks in reviews): Finally, Booth is no longer cutting off his nose to spite his face; no longer hiding his light under a basket (I could go on but it is too close to Christmas to piss Santa off like that. You didn't know he reads fanfic too? 'Course he does.)

It is way too early to say just what sort of prognosis Booth is likely to get. But, with Bones to help him (and encourage him when things get worse before they get better) I have faith in his recovery. Even if he doesn't regain Field Agent status, he has too much for Cullen to just throw away all that experience (I refuse to admit Hacker's existence if I can avoid it.)
MMWillow13 chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
Between Brennan and the squint squad there is no way that Booth wont make a full recovery. Hell, Hoddgins and Brennan together will make sure he has the absolute best care on Earth. Nice ending.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »