Reviews for The Partners Coming Home
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
It's ok to gather energy first before writing. I'm pretty sure we'll survive... :) Health is more important!

Having said that: I like the story. Babysteps are necessary, so no need to jump ahead in the story either. I like that you write it so detailed.
KlingonGal8489 chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Yay, an update! Oh no, a cliffie!

That's pretty much my thought process right now. Great chapter, and I can't wait for another!
Tartantrace chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Yay! So glad you are back with this story - even if it's with a cliff-hanger :0)
Nedra1212 chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
YAY! So glad you're back! Keep going, it's great! Can't wait for more! Glad booth is still having troubles, as I love booth-angst. You write it so well!
EowynGoldberry chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Glad your story is back. Hope Booth's infection isn't too bad and he doesn't have to go back to the ICU for too long.
bookwormlady chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Get some sleep and update when you can. :-)
SouthunLady chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Poor Booth. He can't win, can he? Brennan will pull him through.
HammieHamHam chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
OH please, please, please update this. I check every day for an update...I'm dying here...please help me out and post up the next chappy. i LOVE this story and am anxious to see what happens next :D
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Oh, wait...whew! Good angst!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Wow - she's respectfully helped bath him when he was out, shaved him when awake. This comfort and intimacy is just so...wow. With Veronica guiding the way. Love that you have that character.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Brennan smiled some more. "No, he's usually clean shaven."

Intimate, striking. Just a beautiful sentence!
Jackdaw76 chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
These are getting better and better, I love this story!

... to be continued?
TravelingSue chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
I liked this chapter quite a bit... the scene with parker... your right he simplifies things
Diko chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
ROFL I have to say I love Veronica..she's ornery 0)
AngelB206 chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
I love this story!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »