Reviews for The Partners Coming Home
mendenbar chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
If I knew exactly what was going to happen, I'd be writing this fic. Fortunately for me (and all your other readers, I don't write for a reason) I don't know and so can be pleasantly surprised. (Or totally dismayed as with the end of this chapter!) I think Booth was totally surprised when Hannah showed up in DC at the beginning of this season.

I suspect he thought it would only be a wartime fling sort of thing and felt a compulsion to stay with Hannah if she wanted since she went to all the trouble to follow him there. I know they talked about whether she would be willing to come to DC with him, but I just don't believe he ever expected her to. Thus creating so many of our current problems.

There are so many little things about Hannah that bother me. Like the hospital scene where she took advantage of Brennan's lack of understanding of social mores and acquired Brennan's sunglasses. She should really give them back.

So, I will not be upset in the least if she merely has a cameo appearance in this fic and then fades into the sunset as fast as she showed up. Perhaps she was there when Booth was hurt and is just "following the story" of a brave soldier?

D
Cocoa Girl chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Maybe Hannah can answer what happened in Afghanistan? So Bones can find out why he is in the condition he's in.
Chicklit chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Dude. I can't believe you went there. Isn't fanfic where we go to escape reality? LOL
mendenbar chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
If Booth is permanently handicapped by his injuries, he is most likely going to try to push Brennan and the others away so he won't be a "burden" to them (dumbass). I hope Brennan and the others remain strong and don't let him. He will eventually come to his senses. I don't know how he will feel if he can't go back to the FBI in some capacity. And I am perfectly content if you leave H out completely.
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Wow, that's heart wrenching and yet something you can't put down no matter what. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Hi there,

Oh I am so glad that you are back and with this one...Poor Booth...He has been injured very badly...Love how Bones came home straight away to be with him...

'He hung on for an hour before help arrived.'...

I reckon he did that because he had promised Bones he would not be a hero and he would come home to her...I really really hope that his surprise visitor is not 'H'...I have had enough of her...I really have! Hope that he has not 'moved on'...Booth is not only going to have physical wounds but mental and emotional ones too...Hope that both BB can move on from this...

Looking forward to more...

Ger
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
i loved
corgimom chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Great start! Can't wait for more!
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Hooray, you're starting a new story! So glad to see you back. I like the twist you've placed on things (though, of course, I hate poor Booth had to get hurt to do that). Can't wait to see where you take us!
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Sounds very promising :) Can't wait for the next installment. Hope you have some time soon :)
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Look forward to more. I am not liking season 6 either. Not sure how much more of H I can take. Its not H that I mind, I mind H with Booth and I don't like how Booth is acting.
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Liking this so far - more soon please
omslagspapper chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
this is looking extremely promising.
Chicklit chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Welcome back! This is a great start. I look forward to reading more.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9