Reviews for The Partners Coming Home
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Each chapter adds a new level of depth to your story. I'm so glad that Booth realizes that Hannah truly was little more than a life size blow-up doll. Now I truly hope you let Veronica do a little good old fashioned match making she seems like just the type.
luckywynner86 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
The shaving scene was great! And Hannah wasn't too bad.
aracely6 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
great chapter please update soon
mendenbar chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Can you imagine if Hannah had walked in on the shaving scene and Brennan was using a old-fashioned straight razor (I learned to shave my arms and legs with one)? She might have accidentally cut his throat!

I'm glad he turned Hannah down and she took it like a big girl. I'm not sure what Hart has in mind for us. The show is called "BONES" not "BONES and BOOTH." So, technically we could lose Booth completely.

Did you know that when they concept was originally vetted, the character of Booth was only supposed to be in about 13 episodes each season, with Brennan working with other law enforcement the other 9/10 episodes? But the chemistry between Boreanaz and Dechanel was hotter that hot. In the beginning, DB only wanted to work the 13 shows but Hart found he had "something" and talked him into being full-time. Lucky us.
wazo29 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
a great chapter!

i especially liked booth finally managing to spell it out to hannah that he doesnt, in fact, want to carry on the charade he calls a relationship! cant wait for brennan to come back,,,,is she sitting in the cafeteria, staring onto a cold cup of coffee? maybe she ordered a limp piece of hospital pie? ooooohhhhh...maybe she could take him back some pudding? many thanks xx
Siess chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
This is an amazing story (:
I love the nurse! I hope we get more scenes with both Booth and Brennan..
I suggest, when Booth gets a little better, you should have the entire team come and see how Booth's doing. I think you would be really good at writing the interactions of all of them worrying for Booth.
Please update soon! (g
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Lovely scene! And I didn't mind H showing up at all! It only gave us more B&B moments! :)
corgimom chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Great story! Can't wait for more!
Pacicos chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
I have taken refuge in Fan Fiction to help me survive the Hannah arc in Season 6. I cannot recall feeling so hurt about what is going on there with my favorite fictional characters. I love B&B and have followed their relationship since the Pilot; what the writers have done to the series is transformed its essence into an unrecognizable mess. I am not enjoying it.

I like your style and the plot you are developing. Please update!

Thanks, your version of Hannah is a Hannah I can deal with...
SouthunLady chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Hey, that's me...not wanting her to be there in the first place. Really like that you let Booth tell Hannah to stay lost...LOL. Now, we're getting somewhere.
EowynGoldberry chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Glad he told Hannah to go away. Hope Bones comes back.
nertooold54 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Yeah, I had wanted her to walk in on the shaving, but this was good. Good-bye Hannah:D
bookwormlady chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
I thought you handled Hannah fine in this chappie. Won't be sorry to see her go and the story progress, though!
khalek-aeryn chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Oh god! Just the name makes me cringe!
MMWillow13 chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
nice chapter I love the matchmaking nurse and you so know she isn't done! This is a great story and I can't wait to read the shaving scene and to see that trollop get her just deserts.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »