Reviews for Cemetery Weather
hitsuhina1220 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I loved that it made me smile.
Edainwen chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
damn this is beatifull ! you make a truly great plot here thanks for this is just so complicated n so full in love, n it make the company the most important thing (like so many couples in the original) damn great i loved this thank again i will check more of your work see ya Edainwen
Usagi no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I LOVE IT! It was so AMAZING I DIED! I meant "cried"... sorry...
Went chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
It was kinda sad but... amazing story & plot! Love it! XD
FluffyPrincess chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That was... Really amazing... I cant really explain it, but i love it. It was really great work! Keep writing!
DreamGamer chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is such a beautiful story. I don't find it sad, really, only about how they died. I can't really find words to say but... beautiful work. Amazing.
Izayaaa-Chaaaaaan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This makes me think of the movie, The Frenemy. I teaared up at the end of the story. It was sad!
illusions58 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Shacary chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
luv ur style and the angst and "suprise" twists in ur writing. Im glad Ifound ur story by accident!off to peruse your other posted stories, Chronic was one of myall time favs!
metafanfic chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Beautiful! Amazing! I cried it was that great!
NeutronStarsCollide chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Your writing is so deep, so beautiful, and the mystique of the ideas flowed even better while listening to Superchick. You really captured me with this fic, and I don't usually read tragedy.

Amazing (/ hearts )
EverMore chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Geez, only ONE review. Honestly, it might not be sad but I think it is such a comforting story and gave me sense of hope even after death. You did a really good job.
Sarah32138 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I think this was suppose to be sad, yet I found myself smiling at the end of it. I'm not really sure what to think about it, but I do know it was very good. I hope they find their new world together. _