Reviews for Dissimulate
Flightspan chapter 5 . 8/3
Omg nooooooooooo I love this fic! I need to know how it ends! D
Light8mare chapter 5 . 5/28
SIX YEARS?! I'm dying inside. Such brilliance should not be left to rot, in neither Megamind's case nor this fiction's. I must see this in its completion!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
This is a fantastic fic. I really enjoyed it and I sincerely hope you update it at some point. I would especially like to see Roxannne talking to the brainbots' prisoners, and perhaps lamenting the lack of death-traps in the improvised lair. The escape should be good too.

PLEASE UPDATE. PLEASE!
senpen banka chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Excellent story, hope you decide to pick it up again!
werewolf6780 chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
You have GOT to update this. It's pure gold. It's deliciously perfect and plotful PLEASE don't be dead. It's literally the best thing EVER. At least DM me, or tell us why you haven't updated? This is literally the best plot based Megamind story I've ever read. Possibly the best fanfiction. Don't stop! Update!
OceansGratitude chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Ok, I know this is like a millennia old, I totally get that, I have popular stuff I left behind from when I was younger too, but... COME ON, BRO! This is the most original plot with amazing suspense and drama and adorable humor, as we just got Minion back! Pleasepleaseplease you have to wrap it up! If this thing came back to life, I bet you the whole fandom would swarm it, cry, die of happiness, and continue to cry until the salt of their tears dissolved their coffins and brought them back to life, because that's what fandom's all about, right?
Idk if you still even use this account or anything but I'm so serious, I was so happy when I rediscovered this fic, please pm me back
A.H. Nicole chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
Wow... seriously... wow. This is such a good fic... and you write so fantastically for these characters. I absolutely LOVED the processes of the brainbots. That was so creative and brought a realistic component to the idea of their artificial intelligence, but I could still see it all in cartoon form haha. I loved your writing. You're word choice per each characters perspective is perfect. I've read your other Megamind fics too, and they all seam together so nicely; it's easy to tell that you have created your own world of Megamind and the reader can fall into it easily because of this. I really hope you get back to writing one day. I'll be waiting :) And maybe we can start a petition to send in your story to Dreamworks to turn it in to Megamind two haha. If anything, you should definitely become an author, because I know I would buy anything you wrote.

-A.H. Nicole
Mortimer Grimm chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
Are you planning on updating this story or do I consider it abandoned? It's good, so I'd prefer to see it finished.
Heather chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
AWESOME. TIMES. A BILLION. SRSLY!
MissSharpenedSpikes chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Ok, at first - this fic is just awesome! I love everything about it. The brainbots are funny, the Megamind's parts are quite impressive and Roxanne is REALLY good villainess.
BUT. Are you going to finish this fic? 'Cause it's just too cool to leave it alone...
nothingnothingtralala chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
AHHH NO YOU CAN'T STOP THERE!
Though you clearly did. NOOO. Are you planning to continue updates at any point or is it worth asking for a PM resume of the plot? Ha! Though honestly, this is the first time I've come across an unfinished fic that has actually made me want to scream when I can't find out what happens.
Notes: I LOVE the small "bobot" child; your brain-bots are HILARIOUS; you write Megamind and Roxanne incredibly well; and you just have a fantastic grasp of your subject. I can actually see all of this being a plot for a Megamind sequel!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Oh my God! I lost it at the GoogleIt thing. This whole chapter was just amazing! I hope you continue to write- you're truly good at it.
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Wow, who knew super heroes could be so pushy? The Collective reminds me of the Mafia. Really exciting chapter. I was glad that the citizens resented the presence of Dinomight. Shows they are loyal to Megamind. It was thrilling to see Roxanne in action! She really put herself on the line here. I'm hooked.
Ka chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Slasher the Wolverine-Batman. That's pretty neat.
VlightPhase chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
I absolutely love this story, and your other stories are amazing as well. I hope you decide to finish this one day,
I can't help thinking that even once Megamind and Roxanne meet up again her pseudo-criminal record might cause a few problems. 'Course they have to get to that point first. Slasher seems more like a villain than a hero to me, I wonder what his paranoid mind comes up with. I can't wait to see what all the brainbots, once activated, manage to do. I love the way Biter, Bow, etc interact like squabbling siblings. I'm glad Minion is himself again, but I worry why Slasher showed up and what he is up to.
Thanks for writing this amazing story