Reviews for Dissimulate
Mortimer Grimm chapter 5 . 2/18
Are you planning on updating this story or do I consider it abandoned? It's good, so I'd prefer to see it finished.
Heather chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
AWESOME. TIMES. A BILLION. SRSLY!
MissSharpenedSpikes chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Ok, at first - this fic is just awesome! I love everything about it. The brainbots are funny, the Megamind's parts are quite impressive and Roxanne is REALLY good villainess.
BUT. Are you going to finish this fic? 'Cause it's just too cool to leave it alone...
nothingnothingtralala chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
AHHH NO YOU CAN'T STOP THERE!
Though you clearly did. NOOO. Are you planning to continue updates at any point or is it worth asking for a PM resume of the plot? Ha! Though honestly, this is the first time I've come across an unfinished fic that has actually made me want to scream when I can't find out what happens.
Notes: I LOVE the small "bobot" child; your brain-bots are HILARIOUS; you write Megamind and Roxanne incredibly well; and you just have a fantastic grasp of your subject. I can actually see all of this being a plot for a Megamind sequel!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Oh my God! I lost it at the GoogleIt thing. This whole chapter was just amazing! I hope you continue to write- you're truly good at it.
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Wow, who knew super heroes could be so pushy? The Collective reminds me of the Mafia. Really exciting chapter. I was glad that the citizens resented the presence of Dinomight. Shows they are loyal to Megamind. It was thrilling to see Roxanne in action! She really put herself on the line here. I'm hooked.
Ka chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Slasher the Wolverine-Batman. That's pretty neat.
VlightPhase chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
I absolutely love this story, and your other stories are amazing as well. I hope you decide to finish this one day,
I can't help thinking that even once Megamind and Roxanne meet up again her pseudo-criminal record might cause a few problems. 'Course they have to get to that point first. Slasher seems more like a villain than a hero to me, I wonder what his paranoid mind comes up with. I can't wait to see what all the brainbots, once activated, manage to do. I love the way Biter, Bow, etc interact like squabbling siblings. I'm glad Minion is himself again, but I worry why Slasher showed up and what he is up to.
Thanks for writing this amazing story
LadyStina chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
This is an exceptional story and I *really* hope you pick it back up! The story is great and I love the way you portrayed the brainbots and their subroutines. Biter is totally a badass brainbot.
LokiOfSassgaard chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Oh, my heart! Brainwashed!Minion was just sad. I wanted to hug him. You've also managed to predict the future in one of the most gloriously ironic ways ever with Commander Courage, since the dude he's based off of is treated like an idiot by his entire fandom. That bit actually got a really good laugh out of me, however unintentional it may have been. Hooray, competent!Commander Courage! I think he's my favourite superhero. I want his poster on my wall.

The bits from the BrainBots' POV were the absolute best. Especially with Biter trying to keep the other one from panicking. I never thought I'd see non-vocal robots so elegantly pull off a good cop/bad cop routine in my life, even if it wasn't quite a true routine of that spirit. Absolutely brilliant.

I'm really not liking Metro Man here. Not one bit. How difficult would it have been, really, for him to have come clean and then just vanished again? Bro's got super speed and all that other guff. He proved it's pretty easy for him to scram in a hurry when he needs to.

Roxanne, on the other hand, oh my. I can just see her in those spikes and leather and loving the hell out of it. She didn't get to hold those ray guns sideways and go all gangsta last time, but she's sure as hell making up for it now. Go Roxie. You do what's good by doing what's bad!... Or something. This canon messes with my perception of adjectives.

Jansen, oh Jansen. If Megamind were in his right mind, he'd know there was something mildly fishy going on here, and we're not just talking about this dime-store Aquaman (who also cracks me up, by the way). I'm getting a Johann Krauss vibe from him. At first, I thought he was another inmate, but that's not right. Now I'm starting to think he's permanently incorporeal. He's like, Johann Krauss and Dr Strange all rolled into one. That's what I'm getting from him. He's got this whole awesome magic thing going on, but he seems shady as balls. I don't entirely trust him, but at the same time, I'm not sure that I shouldn't. Well done.

This really is one of the most glorious fics I've come across. Beautifully-rendered and in-character. I'm not going to lie, I noticed it wasn't complete after I'd finished chapter two, but kept going on hoping it would at least be somewhat resolved by the time it stopped. And then I despaired when it wasn't. I'm still glad I came across it though, and it's easily one of my favourites despite ending on a maddening cliffhanger. Brilliant!
Nashi Tai chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
I really hope you are able to write fanfiction again some day. I love this story and long to see what happens next.
Nashi Tai chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I love the brainbot's pov. You go rescue Daddy little guy!
Rogue15 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
I have to say that this is one of my favorite fics so far. I really hope that you feel like continuing it some day, the brain bots are just so funny. Really wanted to find out what Biter comes up with next.

Anyway, Thanks for the read.
TGalloway chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Please, I'm begging you, finish this story! Is that Roxanne arriving on the shuttle? Will Megamind's brain survive all the trauma? How are they going to get back to Earth and prove Megs innocent?! Please! I love it, I read all this so far in pretty much one day and couldn't believe there was no more...
always amy chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH HHH
what a terrible place to leave off.
I know you've probably moved on to other things but this is really good and I hope someday you finish it