Reviews for Dissimulate
PrayerGirl chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Wow. Poor Megamind. I'm glad someone's there to help him, but I can't shake the feeling that there's more to Jenson then there seems.
Irrel chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this story! It's very well written and I can't wait to read what happens next :D
Waifine chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
OH. MY. GOD.

How?...HOW do you write such a absolute cannon-esqu SEQUEL! SO many new characters that are just SO in the spirit of Megamind! I just can not wait to see what happens next! Oh goodness, poor Minion! What horrible heroes they are! Jansen is SUCH a neat character and Megamind is as fantastic as ever! Can not wait for the next installment!
StudyManiac chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Oooooh! I love how you've brought out Jansen, and his explainations for what's going on with the heroes and space station. For some reason I'm getting the Jacob Marley vibe from him, but maybe that is because of the whole floating through walls and deep regret stuff. Megamind was spot on too, character wise. Poor Minion! Now I wants to beat up Mr. Fishy! lol, and again awesome job! D
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
WHOO HOO CHAPTER 2 XD! This chapter was awesome! I'm glad to see that Megamind is all right, well you know as all right as you can get while locked up for something you didn't do with some energy sorce keeping you from being able to use your brain. I like Jansen and his name and Commander Courage's names wouldn't happen to be from, I think it's called Dr. Strange singing blog is it cause I saw one episode of it _. Anyway awesome chapter I can't wait for ch.3 until then...

BYE BYE!
GothicCheshire chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
This is actually absurdly interesting and highly well done. The chapters are fricken HUGE, but they're very nice all the same. Certainly looking forward to more, chapters this long have got to take a while.

Insanity Signing OFF!
SewerSurfin chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
"Megamind let out a completely dignified and in no way womanly shriek..." hahahahaa I love how you work MM's ego into the narration. Genious. This story is amazing. Keep up the good work!
Bookworm Gal chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
An interesting supervillain prison... No wonder it's taking him so long to get out: the place is hindering his "escape plan devising" abilities. And the Aquaman-wannabe is mind-controlling poor Minion? Not cool, jerk! You can't do that to sentient beings!

So Megamind is teaming up with another smart guy. I wish him luck with that. I wonder how he'll react when he learns what his girlfriend is up to... It's kind of funny how the dynamics of the group have changed from the beginning: The supervillain is a hero, the damsel is now a supervillainess, and the hero is now the "average citizen" who is dragged into the conflict practically against his will.

Good luck and hope to see more soon.
futureauthor13 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Really good chapter, please continue.
overlordofnobodies chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
yeah for updates! When Techmaster said vampiric and cost. I have a fill it's power come from sucking power from the inmates.

Any way I hope you can make one chapter a I really do like this fic and one good story a week ten to keep me very happy.
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Another amazing chapter! I'm suped to find out where you're taking this! I kinda get the feeling that maybe Jansen is hardwired into the system that keeping up the prison or something. Can't wait to find out what this flaw is...not to mention find out how Roxi is going to play into all this once she is no doubt picked up for being a supervillaness. Exciting! Please write more soon, I can't wait to read!
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
PLEASE continue this! This is amazing!
xUNGracefulxAssassin chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Oh my...

You are truly wonderful at writing! You stay true to the characters, as well.

I'm a little mixed on the plot for this piece, but I wholeheartedly look forward to reading more of it! Keep up the good work, hun.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Dude! You have got to finish this! And question, did Megamind, Minion, and Roxanne all move into a house and live together?
Luna The Fox chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
It was very interesting and well writen. The idea for this is great. I can't wait to see what happens next!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »