Reviews for Dissimulate
Masako Moonshade chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Totally called Slasher being the defacto leader of the group.

And judging by Jansen's reaction, his machine doesn't only drain Megamind's brain. Possibly others? Possibly other aspects of other people? Possibly Jansen's own brain? I wouldn't be surprised if he was imprisoned in the jail of his own design.

This has a very Monte Cristo-esque feel to it, and I love that. I can't wait for more~
Yue-neko chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Cool story, i have defiantly been enjoying it, i hope you plan on continuing it CX

I just hope minion is ok. Maybe Mermaidman (not a mis-spelling) bumps his noggen link gets broken and Minion is smart enough to play along till he can get away.

Whatever happens, good luck!
Rincat chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Mmm...wish I had something constructive to say about this but I don't, really. Another stellar chapter, with just the right balance of humour and seriousness. Really, there's nothing else I can say about this piece that isn't continual pointless gushing. I'm on tenterhooks for the next development. See you next week, if all goes well!
Killer Kueen chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
You are one of the best authors I have ever read on this site. Your descriptions are fantastic. You're writing style is perfect, entwined with witty humor and dead-on seriousness, and I don't think I even have to mention the characterization again. You are truly talented, and I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
KagomeHig715 chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
CONTINUE! This is amazing!
MissKeith chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
This story is so freak'n full of awesome!
RedCynic chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Oh, you have me thoroughly twisted around your little finger. My dear, you have outdone yourself with this one. Your other fics are brilliant of course, but this one is going to torture me. Take the time you need to post each chapter, but I implore you, PLEASE don't abandon this fic! I'd hate to get really invested and be left hanging after a few chapters. This is a wonderful story-the characters are spot on and the plot is very intriguing. (Oh, and I loved that little hint of Roxanne and Megamind's sexual relationship. -)

Please update soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next.

PrayerGirl chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Wow. Poor Megamind. I'm glad someone's there to help him, but I can't shake the feeling that there's more to Jenson then there seems.
Irrel chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this story! It's very well written and I can't wait to read what happens next :D
Waifine chapter 2 . 11/24/2010

How?...HOW do you write such a absolute cannon-esqu SEQUEL! SO many new characters that are just SO in the spirit of Megamind! I just can not wait to see what happens next! Oh goodness, poor Minion! What horrible heroes they are! Jansen is SUCH a neat character and Megamind is as fantastic as ever! Can not wait for the next installment!
StudyManiac chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Oooooh! I love how you've brought out Jansen, and his explainations for what's going on with the heroes and space station. For some reason I'm getting the Jacob Marley vibe from him, but maybe that is because of the whole floating through walls and deep regret stuff. Megamind was spot on too, character wise. Poor Minion! Now I wants to beat up Mr. Fishy! lol, and again awesome job! D
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
WHOO HOO CHAPTER 2 XD! This chapter was awesome! I'm glad to see that Megamind is all right, well you know as all right as you can get while locked up for something you didn't do with some energy sorce keeping you from being able to use your brain. I like Jansen and his name and Commander Courage's names wouldn't happen to be from, I think it's called Dr. Strange singing blog is it cause I saw one episode of it _. Anyway awesome chapter I can't wait for ch.3 until then...

GothicCheshire chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
This is actually absurdly interesting and highly well done. The chapters are fricken HUGE, but they're very nice all the same. Certainly looking forward to more, chapters this long have got to take a while.

Insanity Signing OFF!
SewerSurfin chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
"Megamind let out a completely dignified and in no way womanly shriek..." hahahahaa I love how you work MM's ego into the narration. Genious. This story is amazing. Keep up the good work!
Bookworm Gal chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
An interesting supervillain prison... No wonder it's taking him so long to get out: the place is hindering his "escape plan devising" abilities. And the Aquaman-wannabe is mind-controlling poor Minion? Not cool, jerk! You can't do that to sentient beings!

So Megamind is teaming up with another smart guy. I wish him luck with that. I wonder how he'll react when he learns what his girlfriend is up to... It's kind of funny how the dynamics of the group have changed from the beginning: The supervillain is a hero, the damsel is now a supervillainess, and the hero is now the "average citizen" who is dragged into the conflict practically against his will.

Good luck and hope to see more soon.
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »