Reviews for Dissimulate
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Dude! You have got to finish this! And question, did Megamind, Minion, and Roxanne all move into a house and live together?
Luna The Fox chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
It was very interesting and well writen. The idea for this is great. I can't wait to see what happens next!
StudyManiac chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Awesome Start! Everyone is in character, the OCs are perfect peices to the plot, and I REALLY hope you update soon. ;D
Waifine chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh. My. God. Your stories are... just SO AMAZING! And you COMPLETELY capture the aura of the movie! And I just ADORE how you have continued the story! The way you've explored Music Man's character is fantastic, and I think it's wonderful how you always, always, always make Roxanne so active and quick and just so WITH IT! (I really want to know more about that rogue bot too.) I can not WAIT for the nest installment, and I really, really really want to hear Megamind's side of the story! Fantastic stuff! Can not wait for more!
Killer Kueen chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Amazing amazing. I never get tired of reading your stories. I love Metro Man- ah-hem, MUSIC Man. You've made him so incredibly amusing. And I must say I'm pleased Roxie is fighting for her man. Can't wait to read what happened to Megamind! Update soon!
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
STRAIGHT UP AMAZING. Your number one fan right here. I seriously cant wait for the next chapter - this is one hell of a plot. Im super excited! Can't wait!

~Molly
52 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
some good stuff u got going here, keep it up
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is a fantastic story so far! Please please please write more and update soon! I really can't wait to see where this goes! And to see how megamind is handling 'space jail', lol. I can totally imagine MM being totally turned on by 'villain' Roxi XDD Anyways, wonderful job, and I can't wait to read more!
Rincat chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
My god.

You're already my favourite Megamind fic author. Stop being so awesome! ;_;

All joking aside, though, this is absolutely stunning. I love the characterization, particularly with Metro/Music Man and his kind of jerkish reluctance to do the right thing combined with his self-help technobabble. I love the league of heroes and how they have the traditional superhero archetypes, complete with token Sociopathic Masked Vigilante. I love Dinomight, who has both the best name and the best powers ever. I love Roxie's snark and vigor even when she's broken inside. I love the brainbots (seriously, I love the brainbots). Basically, I love everything.

This fic is amazing already and I can't wait to read the rest of it! Definitely hoping to find out more about some of the Collective, too, just because it's obvious you have a talent for clever superheroes.

Spectacular job. Wish I could give constructive criticism, but I can't. Just keep it up!
Raven Morning chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
wow. this was just incredible. I really like where the fic is going and you've written it wonderfully. I can't wait to read more! :)
GiantBlueHead chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was fantastic!

I really don't have anything useful to say. I love that Music Man wont just come to the rescue, and all the lengths Roxanne is going to. I love that she is wearing Megamind's cape and boots! Completely looking forward to part two!
SewerSurfin chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
OMG LOOOOVE IT! CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE!
Orca chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Dreamworks should read this and make it Megamind 2. 'Nuff said.
overlordofnobodies chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Ok I was not going to review this at first but I cant help my self.

This has got to be the best Megamind fic let(beside your Damsel fic) It so go that as far as I care this is what Megamind 2 going to be has ever thing I love in a fic humor, action, and some romance.

The only thing I could find that I did not like was that Roxanne did not get a real supervillainess name. Winch me this is a great fic if that the only thing. Any way I hope you update soon as I what to read whats going on with Megamind.
RRxMM4eva chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Loved it.

This was a really good fic. (please hurry and write the next piece! i'm dying to know what is happening on MegaMind's side, and what's gonna happen next!)

TTFN - cant wait for the next part!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »