Reviews for Dissimulate
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Another amazing chapter! I'm suped to find out where you're taking this! I kinda get the feeling that maybe Jansen is hardwired into the system that keeping up the prison or something. Can't wait to find out what this flaw is...not to mention find out how Roxi is going to play into all this once she is no doubt picked up for being a supervillaness. Exciting! Please write more soon, I can't wait to read!
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
PLEASE continue this! This is amazing!
DestinyEclipsed chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Oh my...

You are truly wonderful at writing! You stay true to the characters, as well.

I'm a little mixed on the plot for this piece, but I wholeheartedly look forward to reading more of it! Keep up the good work, hun.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Dude! You have got to finish this! And question, did Megamind, Minion, and Roxanne all move into a house and live together?
Luna The Fox chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
It was very interesting and well writen. The idea for this is great. I can't wait to see what happens next!
StudyManiac chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Awesome Start! Everyone is in character, the OCs are perfect peices to the plot, and I REALLY hope you update soon. ;D
Waifine chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh. My. God. Your stories are... just SO AMAZING! And you COMPLETELY capture the aura of the movie! And I just ADORE how you have continued the story! The way you've explored Music Man's character is fantastic, and I think it's wonderful how you always, always, always make Roxanne so active and quick and just so WITH IT! (I really want to know more about that rogue bot too.) I can not WAIT for the nest installment, and I really, really really want to hear Megamind's side of the story! Fantastic stuff! Can not wait for more!
Killer Kueen chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Amazing amazing. I never get tired of reading your stories. I love Metro Man- ah-hem, MUSIC Man. You've made him so incredibly amusing. And I must say I'm pleased Roxie is fighting for her man. Can't wait to read what happened to Megamind! Update soon!
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
STRAIGHT UP AMAZING. Your number one fan right here. I seriously cant wait for the next chapter - this is one hell of a plot. Im super excited! Can't wait!

52 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
some good stuff u got going here, keep it up
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is a fantastic story so far! Please please please write more and update soon! I really can't wait to see where this goes! And to see how megamind is handling 'space jail', lol. I can totally imagine MM being totally turned on by 'villain' Roxi XDD Anyways, wonderful job, and I can't wait to read more!
Rincat chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
My god.

You're already my favourite Megamind fic author. Stop being so awesome! ;_;

All joking aside, though, this is absolutely stunning. I love the characterization, particularly with Metro/Music Man and his kind of jerkish reluctance to do the right thing combined with his self-help technobabble. I love the league of heroes and how they have the traditional superhero archetypes, complete with token Sociopathic Masked Vigilante. I love Dinomight, who has both the best name and the best powers ever. I love Roxie's snark and vigor even when she's broken inside. I love the brainbots (seriously, I love the brainbots). Basically, I love everything.

This fic is amazing already and I can't wait to read the rest of it! Definitely hoping to find out more about some of the Collective, too, just because it's obvious you have a talent for clever superheroes.

Spectacular job. Wish I could give constructive criticism, but I can't. Just keep it up!
Raven Morning chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
wow. this was just incredible. I really like where the fic is going and you've written it wonderfully. I can't wait to read more! :)
GiantBlueHead chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was fantastic!

I really don't have anything useful to say. I love that Music Man wont just come to the rescue, and all the lengths Roxanne is going to. I love that she is wearing Megamind's cape and boots! Completely looking forward to part two!
SewerSurfin chapter 1 . 11/20/2010