Reviews for Dissimulate
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
STRAIGHT UP AMAZING. Your number one fan right here. I seriously cant wait for the next chapter - this is one hell of a plot. Im super excited! Can't wait!

Molly
52 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
some good stuff u got going here, keep it up
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is a fantastic story so far! Please please please write more and update soon! I really can't wait to see where this goes! And to see how megamind is handling 'space jail', lol. I can totally imagine MM being totally turned on by 'villain' Roxi XDD Anyways, wonderful job, and I can't wait to read more!
Rincat chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
My god.

You're already my favourite Megamind fic author. Stop being so awesome! ;_;

All joking aside, though, this is absolutely stunning. I love the characterization, particularly with Metro/Music Man and his kind of jerkish reluctance to do the right thing combined with his self-help technobabble. I love the league of heroes and how they have the traditional superhero archetypes, complete with token Sociopathic Masked Vigilante. I love Dinomight, who has both the best name and the best powers ever. I love Roxie's snark and vigor even when she's broken inside. I love the brainbots (seriously, I love the brainbots). Basically, I love everything.

This fic is amazing already and I can't wait to read the rest of it! Definitely hoping to find out more about some of the Collective, too, just because it's obvious you have a talent for clever superheroes.

Spectacular job. Wish I could give constructive criticism, but I can't. Just keep it up!
Raven Morning chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
wow. this was just incredible. I really like where the fic is going and you've written it wonderfully. I can't wait to read more! :)
GiantBlueHead chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was fantastic!

I really don't have anything useful to say. I love that Music Man wont just come to the rescue, and all the lengths Roxanne is going to. I love that she is wearing Megamind's cape and boots! Completely looking forward to part two!
1uvakindmom chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
OMG LOOOOVE IT! CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE!
Orca chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Dreamworks should read this and make it Megamind 2. 'Nuff said.
overlordofnobodies chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Ok I was not going to review this at first but I cant help my self.

This has got to be the best Megamind fic let(beside your Damsel fic) It so go that as far as I care this is what Megamind 2 going to be has ever thing I love in a fic humor, action, and some romance.

The only thing I could find that I did not like was that Roxanne did not get a real supervillainess name. Winch me this is a great fic if that the only thing. Any way I hope you update soon as I what to read whats going on with Megamind.
RRxMM4eva chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Loved it.

This was a really good fic. (please hurry and write the next piece! i'm dying to know what is happening on MegaMind's side, and what's gonna happen next!)

TTFN - cant wait for the next part!
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh wow, this was amazing.

The heartache that came with losing Megamind was absolutely tangible, and the entire time I was at the edge of my seat, wondering what was going to happen next. The fact that Slasher reminds me so very much of Watchmen's Comedian adds to the awesomeness of this.

You have serious talent, my friend, and I can't wait to see what life was like on Megamind's side.

So some quick theories for your entertainment:

-Slasher is the one who got the most power after Metro Man disappeared, and keeping him 'dead' is benefiting him

-Slasher, on the other hand, is trying to protect Metro Man from the consequences of faking his death and is in fact an ally in disguise

-Roxanne's plan involves getting captured again for 'killing a superhero' and aiding Megamind from the inside
Maki-P chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Wow, this is exiting! Roxanne sure has some really wicked strake, she'd make an awesome villaness!
Midnight Fearie chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Jazz: oh my gosh...

Kelsey: this story...it's so...

Aqua: it's just...it's...it's...

Layla: BEAUTIFUL! AWESOME! A WORK OF ART! omb, this story is fantastic! u need 2 continue n update asap bcuz this is one of the greatest MegaMind fanfics weve ever read! (or at least the Roxanne x MegaMind ones, which weve almost read all of!)
Katra21 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Okay, that was pretty kickass. Love the idea of Roxie taking up arms to get her man back. It's well written and entertaining, can't wait to read more.
MMShadow chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
You have a real talent in writing! This was really well done, it kept my attention the whole time.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »