Reviews for Dissimulate
Orca chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Dreamworks should read this and make it Megamind 2. 'Nuff said.
overlordofnobodies chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Ok I was not going to review this at first but I cant help my self.

This has got to be the best Megamind fic let(beside your Damsel fic) It so go that as far as I care this is what Megamind 2 going to be has ever thing I love in a fic humor, action, and some romance.

The only thing I could find that I did not like was that Roxanne did not get a real supervillainess name. Winch me this is a great fic if that the only thing. Any way I hope you update soon as I what to read whats going on with Megamind.
RRxMM4eva chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Loved it.

This was a really good fic. (please hurry and write the next piece! i'm dying to know what is happening on MegaMind's side, and what's gonna happen next!)

TTFN - cant wait for the next part!
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh wow, this was amazing.

The heartache that came with losing Megamind was absolutely tangible, and the entire time I was at the edge of my seat, wondering what was going to happen next. The fact that Slasher reminds me so very much of Watchmen's Comedian adds to the awesomeness of this.

You have serious talent, my friend, and I can't wait to see what life was like on Megamind's side.

So some quick theories for your entertainment:

-Slasher is the one who got the most power after Metro Man disappeared, and keeping him 'dead' is benefiting him

-Slasher, on the other hand, is trying to protect Metro Man from the consequences of faking his death and is in fact an ally in disguise

-Roxanne's plan involves getting captured again for 'killing a superhero' and aiding Megamind from the inside
Maki-P chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Wow, this is exiting! Roxanne sure has some really wicked strake, she'd make an awesome villaness!
Midnight Fearie chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Jazz: oh my gosh...

Kelsey: this's so...

Aqua: it's''s...

Layla: BEAUTIFUL! AWESOME! A WORK OF ART! omb, this story is fantastic! u need 2 continue n update asap bcuz this is one of the greatest MegaMind fanfics weve ever read! (or at least the Roxanne x MegaMind ones, which weve almost read all of!)
Katra21 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Okay, that was pretty kickass. Love the idea of Roxie taking up arms to get her man back. It's well written and entertaining, can't wait to read more.
MMShadow chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
You have a real talent in writing! This was really well done, it kept my attention the whole time.
emeraldgeminideathboar chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
"It's not as if I can just shove on a pair of glasses and fool him completely! He's a superhero!" I think I died laughing at that part, its just so fun to make fun a superman _

I also love your Justice League equivalent

nice chapter can't wait till you update :D
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is heart breaking! I HATE Music Man JERK how could he just up and leave and not warn them or anything and that damn collective. They are all ASSHOLES! Especially that Slasher guy XC! Poor Roxanne she misses him so much T-T! Although once this whole thing is done I bet Megamind is gonna be really turned on to hear that Roxanne went all bad in order to save him X3! I'm such a dork _ anyway I can't wait for chapter 2 I really really hope they are hurting Megamind or anything PLEASE let him be okay until your next update...

pjspikegirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
nice fic looking forward to more
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I've been reading a few of your stories (specifically "Damsel") and I've come to the conclusion that you are currently the best Megamind writer on the site. You've perfectly captured the characters and work with them so well. Plus, you're able to mix humor, action, and a little romance in the proper proportions, just like the movie did. Keep it up and update soon.
Crithosceleg chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awesome story so far! Great read, and I can't wait for more.
Terra Young chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Great job!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Interesting idea of a story! Would LOVE to read more.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »