Reviews for Dissimulate
SilverSpiderArt chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
I really hope you are able to write fanfiction again some day. I love this story and long to see what happens next.
SilverSpiderArt chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I love the brainbot's pov. You go rescue Daddy little guy!
Rogue15 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
I have to say that this is one of my favorite fics so far. I really hope that you feel like continuing it some day, the brain bots are just so funny. Really wanted to find out what Biter comes up with next.

Anyway, Thanks for the read.
TGalloway chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Please, I'm begging you, finish this story! Is that Roxanne arriving on the shuttle? Will Megamind's brain survive all the trauma? How are they going to get back to Earth and prove Megs innocent?! Please! I love it, I read all this so far in pretty much one day and couldn't believe there was no more...
always amy chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH HHH
what a terrible place to leave off.
I know you've probably moved on to other things but this is really good and I hope someday you finish it
Jade Tatsu chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
It's more that a little bit past the christmas maddness and I do hope this fic hasn't been abandoned.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Cliffhanger deadfic #$%& *&%$! (Just insert random swearing/angrish.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
The butterfly of doom flaps its wings. This is going to get crazy.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Roxanne is awesome, and crazy is catching. On to the next chapter!
Pyro-9-3 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
'Initiating Anti-Hysteria Routine, Program 9.82: BitchSlap'

One of the best lines ever.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
This is really interesting, i hope you continue it one day.
Laveycee chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Hi! Or should I say "Ollo"? Anywho...WHY'D YOU ABANDON THIS POOR FIC? WHAT DID IT EVER DO TO YOU? As you can tell, I am mad. Update? Please? Because cliff-hangers are BAD! Especially if they've been there for YEARS. We can help you brainstorm, if you would like. Just...update. Please.

-From the s/mad Laveycee
Max Evelyn chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Oh please continue this XD please!
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Please update! This is really good stuff!
chickens chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Hi! This is the best Megamind fanfic I've read (and I've pretty much combed through the entire archive.) I realize it's very unlikely you'll ever continue this, but I would be mighty appreciative if you did. :)
197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »