Reviews for Dissimulate
LadyStina chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
This is an exceptional story and I *really* hope you pick it back up! The story is great and I love the way you portrayed the brainbots and their subroutines. Biter is totally a badass brainbot.
LokiOfSassgaard chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Oh, my heart! Brainwashed!Minion was just sad. I wanted to hug him. You've also managed to predict the future in one of the most gloriously ironic ways ever with Commander Courage, since the dude he's based off of is treated like an idiot by his entire fandom. That bit actually got a really good laugh out of me, however unintentional it may have been. Hooray, competent!Commander Courage! I think he's my favourite superhero. I want his poster on my wall.

The bits from the BrainBots' POV were the absolute best. Especially with Biter trying to keep the other one from panicking. I never thought I'd see non-vocal robots so elegantly pull off a good cop/bad cop routine in my life, even if it wasn't quite a true routine of that spirit. Absolutely brilliant.

I'm really not liking Metro Man here. Not one bit. How difficult would it have been, really, for him to have come clean and then just vanished again? Bro's got super speed and all that other guff. He proved it's pretty easy for him to scram in a hurry when he needs to.

Roxanne, on the other hand, oh my. I can just see her in those spikes and leather and loving the hell out of it. She didn't get to hold those ray guns sideways and go all gangsta last time, but she's sure as hell making up for it now. Go Roxie. You do what's good by doing what's bad!... Or something. This canon messes with my perception of adjectives.

Jansen, oh Jansen. If Megamind were in his right mind, he'd know there was something mildly fishy going on here, and we're not just talking about this dime-store Aquaman (who also cracks me up, by the way). I'm getting a Johann Krauss vibe from him. At first, I thought he was another inmate, but that's not right. Now I'm starting to think he's permanently incorporeal. He's like, Johann Krauss and Dr Strange all rolled into one. That's what I'm getting from him. He's got this whole awesome magic thing going on, but he seems shady as balls. I don't entirely trust him, but at the same time, I'm not sure that I shouldn't. Well done.

This really is one of the most glorious fics I've come across. Beautifully-rendered and in-character. I'm not going to lie, I noticed it wasn't complete after I'd finished chapter two, but kept going on hoping it would at least be somewhat resolved by the time it stopped. And then I despaired when it wasn't. I'm still glad I came across it though, and it's easily one of my favourites despite ending on a maddening cliffhanger. Brilliant!
SilverSpiderArt chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
I really hope you are able to write fanfiction again some day. I love this story and long to see what happens next.
SilverSpiderArt chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I love the brainbot's pov. You go rescue Daddy little guy!
Rogue15 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
I have to say that this is one of my favorite fics so far. I really hope that you feel like continuing it some day, the brain bots are just so funny. Really wanted to find out what Biter comes up with next.

Anyway, Thanks for the read.
TGalloway chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Please, I'm begging you, finish this story! Is that Roxanne arriving on the shuttle? Will Megamind's brain survive all the trauma? How are they going to get back to Earth and prove Megs innocent?! Please! I love it, I read all this so far in pretty much one day and couldn't believe there was no more...
always amy chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH HHH
what a terrible place to leave off.
I know you've probably moved on to other things but this is really good and I hope someday you finish it
Jade Tatsu chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
It's more that a little bit past the christmas maddness and I do hope this fic hasn't been abandoned.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Cliffhanger deadfic #$%& *&%$! (Just insert random swearing/angrish.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
The butterfly of doom flaps its wings. This is going to get crazy.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Roxanne is awesome, and crazy is catching. On to the next chapter!
Pyro-9-3 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
'Initiating Anti-Hysteria Routine, Program 9.82: BitchSlap'

One of the best lines ever.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
This is really interesting, i hope you continue it one day.
Laveycee chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Hi! Or should I say "Ollo"? Anywho...WHY'D YOU ABANDON THIS POOR FIC? WHAT DID IT EVER DO TO YOU? As you can tell, I am mad. Update? Please? Because cliff-hangers are BAD! Especially if they've been there for YEARS. We can help you brainstorm, if you would like. Just...update. Please.

-From the s/mad Laveycee
Max Evelyn chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Oh please continue this XD please!
199 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »