Reviews for Dissimulate
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Please update! This is really good stuff!
chickens chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Hi! This is the best Megamind fanfic I've read (and I've pretty much combed through the entire archive.) I realize it's very unlikely you'll ever continue this, but I would be mighty appreciative if you did. :)
Rayehamato chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Awww! Awesome story. A shame you never finished it. Good job though. _
Aurora Marija chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
This is a really well written and original story. Obviously a LOT of people agree.

So...why'd you abandon it like that? Please return and update this! If you're having writers block I'm sure we can help you brainstorm too. Just please don't leave us hanging like this!
CrazyJulz16 chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
You need to start writing again! I have never seen a good megamind fiction of this magnitude, and I need to know how it ends! Please continue, I wish to know what's going on! Also, I love the character development, and the originality of the idea. It is quite good. Therefore, you must continue this fanfiction! PLEASE!
Qirellen chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Very cool story. Completely original, fascinating, and awesome. Superhero vengeance, brainbot thought processes, and a pseudo-evil Roxanne! Even if you aren't writing here anymore, I do hope you're writing somewhere. Don't ever let that talent die!
Lykegenia chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Please update this story soon! It's really good!
Lykegenia chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
I'm really enjoying this story, especially the bits from the brain-bot's point of view. Keep it up!
Kai-Alaric chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
I really like the interaction between the brainbots. That was cleverly done, and very entertaining! All the names of the routines and subroutines and special orders had me cracking up.

Roxanne playing the role of villain was absolutely hilarious, especially since she modeled her villainess behavior after Megamind. And the way the heroes are treating Megamind in spacejail is just awful. I keep worrying about the effects the glowing red stuff has on him.

Great job! I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
...oooooh...what happened? Pweeese update your awesome-full story...pweese?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
This is one of the most awsome stories in this fandom. (I should know I've read most of the ones on this site, and elsewhere. Yes, I have no life. shame) I keep coming back to this one to re-read. I don't give out very many reviews, being more of a lurker, so that's another point in your favor.

I also realize most authors prefer constructive critism to "this is great, more please", but I can find nothing to complain about. If I could write half this well, I'd have to actully put a profile up here. lol.

Please, please update, I will be sad forever if this story is abandoned. sad puppy eyes
LoneGunGirl88 chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
I am begging you, please do not have abandoned this! I only got four hours of sleep before work this morning because I could not stop reading once I started! This was amazing! Very well written and obviously crazy engaging with the added bonus of everyone staying true to character in spite of the very unusual situations they find themselves in. And kudos to the brainbots. Those may just be my favorite sections in the entire story. "We will commence breaking fingers. Answer above query." I was in stitches. So please actually update this again! You left us with a crazy cliffhanger and that's so not fair! Is that really Slasher, or is that Roxanne disguised as Slasher? My existence now depends on the answer to this question! O.O
TheWhiteWolf 2486 chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
You have to finish this story. It's one of the very best! Please update soon.
sbeandillon chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Oooh this is good, hope you don't loose interest in it.
OceansGratitude chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
This is totally awesome! You gonna update soon?
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »