Reviews for Dissimulate
Lykegenia chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
I'm really enjoying this story, especially the bits from the brain-bot's point of view. Keep it up!
Kai-Alaric chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
I really like the interaction between the brainbots. That was cleverly done, and very entertaining! All the names of the routines and subroutines and special orders had me cracking up.

Roxanne playing the role of villain was absolutely hilarious, especially since she modeled her villainess behavior after Megamind. And the way the heroes are treating Megamind in spacejail is just awful. I keep worrying about the effects the glowing red stuff has on him.

Great job! I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
...oooooh...what happened? Pweeese update your awesome-full story...pweese?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
This is one of the most awsome stories in this fandom. (I should know I've read most of the ones on this site, and elsewhere. Yes, I have no life. shame) I keep coming back to this one to re-read. I don't give out very many reviews, being more of a lurker, so that's another point in your favor.

I also realize most authors prefer constructive critism to "this is great, more please", but I can find nothing to complain about. If I could write half this well, I'd have to actully put a profile up here. lol.

Please, please update, I will be sad forever if this story is abandoned. sad puppy eyes
LoneGunGirl88 chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
I am begging you, please do not have abandoned this! I only got four hours of sleep before work this morning because I could not stop reading once I started! This was amazing! Very well written and obviously crazy engaging with the added bonus of everyone staying true to character in spite of the very unusual situations they find themselves in. And kudos to the brainbots. Those may just be my favorite sections in the entire story. "We will commence breaking fingers. Answer above query." I was in stitches. So please actually update this again! You left us with a crazy cliffhanger and that's so not fair! Is that really Slasher, or is that Roxanne disguised as Slasher? My existence now depends on the answer to this question! O.O
TheWhiteWolf 2486 chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
You have to finish this story. It's one of the very best! Please update soon.
sbeandillon chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Oooh this is good, hope you don't loose interest in it.
OhHowDelightfullyDreadful chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
This is totally awesome! You gonna update soon?
accallia chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Ooh, I love this fic so much. I do hope you continue again soon!
BookDragon chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
OMG THE BRAIN BOTS!

I absolutely love how you've written Biter's point of view. Major chops. Actually, the amount of thought you put into all of your characters is _unbelievable_! Definitely the best fic I've read out of all the Megamind fan fiction I've read so far...
KBJones chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Please finish this. I love it. Especially the brainbots. It feels like you're getting toward the end too. Come on... Pretty please?
PaperbackWriter chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Don't stop! This has got to be one of the best Mega-fics I've read. The characters are solid, the plot the perfect mix of complicated and simple, the brainbots hilarious, and the setting and circumstance completely believable. You had better finis it or you'll have a multitude of furious fans looking to de-bilitate you until you promise to finish!
DetectiveLinky chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
I love this story so much! Please update it soon, I need to know what happens to everyone...I hope Megamind isn't too badly messed up. D:
Angry and wanting chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Update.

Now.

Or I swear to your tiny god that I will cause you pain for leaving this cliffhanger.

jerk
Yessssssss chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
I love how you're turning the brain bot into a character. Luv it.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »