Reviews for Dissimulate
PaperbackWriter chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Don't stop! This has got to be one of the best Mega-fics I've read. The characters are solid, the plot the perfect mix of complicated and simple, the brainbots hilarious, and the setting and circumstance completely believable. You had better finis it or you'll have a multitude of furious fans looking to de-bilitate you until you promise to finish!
DetectiveLinky chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
I love this story so much! Please update it soon, I need to know what happens to everyone...I hope Megamind isn't too badly messed up. D:
Angry and wanting chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Update.

Now.

Or I swear to your tiny god that I will cause you pain for leaving this cliffhanger.

jerk
Yessssssss chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
I love how you're turning the brain bot into a character. Luv it.
Raha chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
I LOVE THIS. It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It's absolutely delicious. In fact, I think I love this so much I actually kind of hate it. It's so good I'm a little jealous.

The plot is very well thought out, has kept me at the edge of my seat, and is wonderfully put together. You've kept everyone in character despite the circumstances. Roxanne's side of things is really interesting, and I can definitely see her going that route if something like this ever happened to Megamind.

I especially love the brainbots. I think you're the only person to really explore them and flesh their personalities out. Their thought processes are really cool, and their little discussions made me laugh. I adore Biter to death, and I really hope Megamind and Roxanne recognize his awesomeness in the future.

My only real complaint is that this isn't longer, and I really hope you keep updating, especially after that cliffhanger. So please write more!
fh.sword chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
I normally don't review but after reading your story I couldn't resist. It is phenomenal, I adore all of the different perspectives; not to mention the humor that is thrown in with the serious bite of the plot. Having finished this chapter I am excited to see what will happen next. Keep up the awesome work!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
OH RASSILON. THIS. Surely the Angels of Fanfiction have not abandoned me! (Seriously, I had a fit of WHY CAN NO ONE ON THIS WEBSITE CHARACTERISE THINGS PROPERLY WHY EVEN BOTHER LOOKING angst and nearly skipped this. I am _so_ glad I didn't.)

I'd mention all the brilliant things in this fic, but it would murder the character limit and probably encompass almost the entire fic anyway. So I won't. Suffice it to say that OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU (in a thoroughly platonic, non-creepy way) AND I AM GOING TO REREAD THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER. AND OVER. After I read your other stuff.

...update? D:
The Illegible chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
Please oh please continue this fic, Grandiose Me! Every time (or at least 85%) I find a wonderfully written, in-character, exciting fanfic it turns out to be deceased. My mind might implode a little from not knowing how this ends! D: You've done such an awesome job with Dissimulate-the parallels with comics, moments like Roxanne!Bernard on the train, the brainbots, and jeez poor Megamind! That said, my knee-jerk selfish-reader reaction aside I really do want to thank you. Megamind isn't my main fandom, but it was such a tremendous pleasure reading your stories and characterizations. You've got incredible style and talent. :) Thanks for sharing this!
magpieforjoy chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Dude! You can't just leave us hanging there! This fic is seriously amazing, and you have had me enthralled in it from the very beginning. The story is compelling, the characters are spot-on, and I feel for them every step of the way. I know you haven't updated in a few months, but I really hope you revisit this and update it!
Larie-chan chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I'm loving this! Great character work (canon and original), great pacing,and grat plot!

Keep up the good work; I'll be lookimg forward to the next installment!
EmCaCo chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
This story is frankly one of the best fics I've had the pleasure of reading. Can't wait for the next chapter. 3
ABSOLute Chimera chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
Heh, sorry... EUROPE fought Nazi. American armies haven't. Hate Captain aerica...

Well, it's interesting story
Danielle Hyde chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
Love this fic! Can't wait to see what happens next. I enjoy how you switch views and how everyone has a plan. I also love your brain bots point of veiw. You're a wonderful writer. I'm completely sucked into the story...

So now I have to say if you don't continue this fic I shall be...Most displeased. Mwa ha ha ha! Okay but seriously keep writing!
LM1991 chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
I love this story! You're brilliant. Really, you are. The communication between the brainbots is HILARIOUS. Please update soon!

Bye,

Lisette
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
tHIS STORY IS SO~ good. Those superheroes are a bit baka(in my opinion) than Metro Man.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »