Reviews for Communication 50
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
this would be a nice prelude to a full fanfic should you write it.

it could be few years later where natsuki do everthing to win shizuru back once she find where shizuru'd been.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Too bad Matsuki didn't take it back. She must have been delusional when she asked that? Still quite sad!
Urooj chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I find it interesting how I just found this story...and can relate so well to it. Thank you.
ARandomWeirdo chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I really like the narrative style, as it helps reflect Natsuki's desolate demeanor, though I would have enjoyed more background into their relationship. I enjoyed reading this piece!
H3artbreak3r chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
wow that was so sad, it reminded me of wat my ex asked me, anywayz why did natsuki ask shizuru that?
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
So sad...
MyPennamehasbeentaken chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
How could we forget you ? :)

Welcome back

Even so this fic is sad, it's great to read something from you, with your writing I so dearly love.

Hope to see you around soon
JLWolv chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Nice chapter. A bit too gloomy but great anyway. Hope this has a happy you for the chapter.

Please update soon.
justme chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Naww, Natsuki...why did you have to ask such question.

That was depressing T_T

However am glad to read something from you again. That was absolutely a good read ) Welcome back~
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
O...K... SO more of Companion please.
Winter Katana chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Natsuki shouldn't have asked such a question. It was indeed a careless one and with a serious tone to it, it had implied that Natsuki had intended to end their relationship. Who in their right mind would send such a question ? Then again, Natsuki isn't exactly known for one. Has it ever occur to Natsuki that Shizuru may have been living in constant fear of losing her and the fear was like a ticking time bomb that was eating her alive everyday. When Shizuru received the message,it had set off that time bomb she was carrying with her. Her whole world was torn apart. Never had she imagined that that day would arrive so soon. We all know how much Shizuru loves Natsuki and how she would have easily given up her life for her beloved. She was devastated that Natsuki had the intention of calling off the relationship that they had fought so hard to keep. Yet at the same time, Shizuru wishes nothing but for Natsuki's happiness. She could've at least left a message the next day to explain but she did not and that had only affirmed Shizuru's fear. There was never a doubt that Shizuru loves Natsuki more than life itself. Everything that had happened was a misunderstanding.
wolf chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oooh boy, that was intense. Arigato.