Reviews for With Rose Colored Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
this made me cry. x
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was amazing! So heartbreakingly beautiful!
Dandelion and Burdock chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
God... I'm moved to tears. Seriously. And there's nothint I can say that surely you haven't heard before. But I have to let you know this: that was completely awesome. I really loved it.

Congratulations for a great job.

~Leeh..
JoTheRobo chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was so amazing... Just, the way that you conveyed their bond, and Will's emotions...

So heartbreaking. I cried.

But I still loved it.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
...Wow.

The writing...That was really pretty. And angsty. And pretty. And yum.
A Warped View Of Reality chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
god, i dont even know where to start! this story was, quite honestly, one of the most beautifully written, emotional, heartbreaking and simply perfect fan fiction I've ever read! The bond between them, of brothers but more, of being half of each other was so well done, it reminded me very much of (warning: total Classics nerd freak out alert) the relationship between Achilles and Patroclus in the Iliad and the way Achilles reacts when Patroclus dies. Utterly fantastically incredible job :D *runs off to find more of your works*
Reminiscence chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I think I'm crying, but I can't really tell. I know there are tears on my cheeks and that my throat feels thick. That was so so so wow. and it just wow and I'm defintely crying now. T_T 10/10 for sure
Gale's Magic Fingers chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh my God.

This was simply amazing. You painted a wonderful picture, one that sets a great (if not morbid) tone.

I don't think I've seen anything like this before.

Just... Please keep writing.

Thanks, much.

Rachel
Yuuki Sakurai chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is amazing! Since you're a fan of clockwork angel, please check out my blog at .com and follow!
Cynthia chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
That was really beautiful. You really embodied Will and in a situation we can only guess that is coming. It was so tragically beautiful. and I loved that Tessa was no part of it! Thank you!
EmilyHelene chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Breathtaking. Simply breathtaking.
xxgabigailxx chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This drabble-oneshot-fic-thing is glorious-gorgeous-amazing-awesome-beautiful. I love the details and the way you portray Will. Because he WOULD feel that way, I know it. As for Jem, well, I suppose he's technically supposed to die...but...sigh. It's very sad. Still, I like depressing stories. They work well.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That was beautiful.
RainingJaguar chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is dark and deep and really well written. It made me think about the whole Jem situation. I liked how you did not specify how exactly he had died, but focused more on Will's emotions throughout the scene.
Heimarmene chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
you should turn this into a series about Jem's funeral, throught the eyes of each of the Institute's Shadowhunters.