Reviews for My Furry Little Problems
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Ah, brilliant.
I liked it lots chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Funny. Very. Rather sad, adding more tragedy to poor ol' Lupin's life. I imagine that haunted him for a long time. I bet that some times it was really funny, and then other times he used it as proof that he really was a monsterand made it into an excuse to feel sorry for himself. Still a great read.
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
What was that ending for?

I was laughing my face off, and then you kill James! :'(

It was hilarious. Love how the furry little problem actually existed!
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
this is hilarious
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
HAHA! :) This is great!

I love it!
hhhhh chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love the beginnning and middle it was so funny1
Louey06 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
O can't believe he ate his bunny! poor little bunny-James. Very entertaining story though i loved it!
CindySallySarahLou22 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Hilarious!
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
AAAAW! Poor James-The-Rabbit! I will mourn him.

/)_/)

( *_* )
eclaire291 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Why don't you have more reviews for this story? Honestly, I think whenever someone takes the time to read and/or favorite a story, they should take a few seconds to review it.

Anyway, this story was brilliant. I was glad to find a light, humor-filled story centered around Remus and Lily. Since J.K. Rowling isn't going to give us some closure concerning the Marauders, it's up to amazing fanfic writers like yourself. If anything, I think this story is the best HP fanfiction I've ever read. I'd like to offer some more critiques, but I enjoyed every part of this story.
marshmallowchoclatebunny chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Very good :D I love how it was from Remus point of view :)
morg2357 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
ha ha that was sooo funny!
loves-emo-guys-with-hair chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
OMG i have to study rabbits in class and i don't think i'll be able to keep a straight face when monday comes around, lol; that's too funny, but poor James the rabbit...hahaha great story write again soon!
aasiya333 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
wow

a funny, yet interesting story...

well done

Salokin Semaj chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
that was cute and sad. i liked it you are awesome at writing i dont know why you dont have more reveiws than this. ill try to tip some people off. ;P