Reviews for Breathless
Nekokamisama chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Honey.. I love Soul Eater this is a wonderful piece but please as much as you love JB... please don't make the rest of us stop reading your wonderful story for that.. We all know Maka and Soul wouldnt be caught dead listening to him.. But this is a wonderful piece!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Lo freakin L
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
The last lines- typical Spirit for ya.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
I love it! The stupid animators don't got nothing on u. Idk about u but I would have liked at least a little kiss or something. Good job with writing, 5 stars all the way
BorderlineCondition chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
It was a good lemon. I like how you set it up with a background story instead of just sex. It had a lot more meaning to it that way. I liked how it was short but well kept so I could read it quickly but enjoy myself. I really liked how you made me believe they were in love. The ending is funny but I don't understand how her father knows. Maybe describe it a bit better next time. Thanks for the story!
yume mabe chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
yea ill kill u! why jb ?! haha
jbug2000 chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
It was sooo good I loved this! XD
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
The Spirit moment made the ending perfect
Dark Angel aka DementiaJackson chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Ahhh! that was so funny! Hahahahaha! i loved that ending! it was awesome and hilarious!

-dementia jackson out! PEACE!
OneDoesNotSimplyLearnMyName chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Why the FUCK did you bring the armature little thing called Justin Beiber into this amazing fanfiction. You should have used a better band, like Green Day. other than that 3'ed it :)
StarfireLuvRobin7 chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
OMG...woah. I loved it! xD

and lol

the end.

wait!ow did spirit know they had sex exactly?
ILOVEASHURA chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
its cool i like some of jbs music to just not him as a person i think soul is goin to beat the livin crap out of black star for the tsubaki thing very good job ;)
Alik Takeda chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
more chapters!

more!more!more!MORE!
Souleater1fan chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
! Soulaka 4eva! :D :D please PLEAZ update sooon!
Souleater1fan chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
FINALLY! Someone who likes justin bieber! That chapter actually got ME turned on! You are an amazing writer, getting your readers into your stories! Keep it up!