Reviews for Conversations
braxy29 chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
hm, found this chapter with the wheel imagery very interesting. thank you.
braxy29 chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
ha! shep's impression of TIM is hilarious :)
braxy29 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
okay, read your kolyat fic, and now i'm started on this. how are you SO good at dialoge? i have such a hard time with actual conversations, and you really have it down. enjoying your writing. :)
stwu chapter 22 . 9/11/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I love the conversations between Ellen and Thane. You did a great job with Thane he sounds very true to character. And as for deserts, well... I was born and raised in Bakersfield and I loved it. Looking forward to reading more of your works.3
Emantsal chapter 33 . 12/31/2010
My reviews usually suck at constructive criticism. I can't criticize. I think it goes against my basic makeup. Of course there's nothing here to criticize - It's all amazingly great! I have so enjoyed this storyline and I am sad to see it coming to a close. Oh well, that just means you have to create an entirely new story to entertain us with. And yes, I agree with Matryfae, the Farewell Normandy chapters really could stand on their own. I don't have that DLC yet, but live it through the people who write about it.

Again, a wonderful job with the storyline. Please continue to write more.
Matyrfae chapter 33 . 12/30/2010
Another brilliant chapter...and I am sad to see this story come to a close...I love your Shep and Thane!

A Grunt related chapter does sound interesting though...

In my humble opinion I think the Farewell Normandy chapters can stand on their own...if it were just two or three chapters long I could see it as a part of this fanfic but considering the length it's a story itself, and a very good one at that.

I've really enjoyed this fanfic...I don't know what else to say about it. This is a wamazing story and I'll say it again I love your Shep and Thane's relationship, I love how you write them. I understand it has to end...but I am still sad to see this complete, it always made my day whenever I got the update email.

Anyway, beautifully done :)
DeletedxxAccount chapter 32 . 12/29/2010
I absolutely love this story! :D I don't review a lot, but this story is PAINFULLY under-loved. I find your interpretation of Thane really interesting and damn near flawless, and you've been the only person yet to write a Renegade-first Shepard (what with killing the rachni/Council and all) that I don't hate. You're a very talented writer, and I really want to see more of Thane and Ellen.

I'd also like to call attention to your seemingly flawless proof-reading. Not enough writers on FFdN have editorial standards as high as you appear to. I haven't witnessed a single grammar/spelling mistake in the entire narrative thus far, and that's rather impressive. :)
TheMedicoreEmployee chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Ahhh...Bakersfield. Yup. Sounds like you understand this "desert".

I don't live so close to here, but everyone within and hour pretty much treats it with the same disdainfulness. xD
Siha Shap chapter 21 . 12/13/2010
Brilliant! I giggled the whole way through this chapter. Humour has to be the most difficult genre to write well. You nailed it... especially Kasumi and Tali's "voices". Well done.
Matyrfae chapter 16 . 12/8/2010
Alright, I've made a decision...this is my favorite of the chapters you have written so far...yup, this is the one :)
The Scion of House Amell chapter 14 . 12/7/2010
Have I told you I love your Shepard? Renegonaparagade adorable that she is. At first I was reading these for your takes on all of the various missions, but now I'm really interested in her background and her character. I also love the Jacob/Thane bits you throw in. I kept hoping they'd have a fight like Miranda/Jack and Tali/Legion, but I guess Thane would have just turned around and walked away before it began. Can't wait to see what's next
Michole chapter 14 . 12/6/2010
That's weird, I thought I had reviewed before now. D:

"Just think of the zipper." Oh jeez, that made me lol.

Another great chapter! Thanks for the quick updates and keep up the good work! :D
Matyrfae chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
I just have one thing to say to this: Nawwws! . This was a lovely chapter to wake up to :)
Matyrfae chapter 12 . 12/4/2010