Reviews for For the Love of Domination
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 32 . 3/21
Wow! Story making me emotional over here! I hope you update!
Raven's twimom chapter 32 . 3/15
Long time. No update. Are you Ok? Did you give up on the fandom?
I really like this story
Gran06 chapter 32 . 3/11
Are you going to finish this story? I really hope you are as I am anxiously waiting.
Calle chapter 5 . 3/8
Carsme is so cute
Please please don't quit this fanfic!
Funsizedwitch chapter 32 . 3/1
Wow... you weren’t kidding. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to go outside to cool off during this story! Lol Can’t wait to read more!
Adctd2twilight chapter 32 . 2/24
When will you update?
Victoria chapter 32 . 2/19
I've been reading this story for years now (I think my first chapter was your 'Truth, Lies and Black' update), and while I know I haven't been waiting for updates like those who found this story during the release of the first chapter, I'm curious to know if you've given up on this story? It's been 17 months since the last update, and was just wondering if I should erase it from my bookmarks.
QueenGB chapter 23 . 2/7
So it’s official two psychopaths (James/Tanya) one story. It’s a shame there is enough drama without their eventual crazy
Its been three years, please please don't give up on this story!
TwitchMyPalm chapter 32 . 1/19
Really hope you decide to finish this :-)
Please update!

Great story, but you cant end it on a never ending question of who are the creepy stalkers! Of course we have guesses, but we need more of your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
You are not a terrible writer but your not good either
Jade8900 chapter 32 . 10/17/2017
I hope you keep writing and finish this story. It's been great! I love how you've gone in depth with the bdsm and descriptions of toys being used. Also loved how you constantly write about sub space.
Maryam ishaq ibrahim chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
To be sincere why calling bella a pet your review here is awesom.
1,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »