Reviews for For the Love of Domination
Maryam ishaq ibrahim chapter 1 . 8/30
To be sincere why calling bella a pet your review here is awesom.
Sally-Ann chapter 32 . 7/13
This has been a great story so far that has kept me hooked from the get go. I too am a twihard fan loving the erotic antics written about our favourite couple. To say I am confused about this mystery character is an under statement, but I am excited for the story to continue, I hope you have completed it. Thank you so much for a brilliant story.
cullen2798 chapter 32 . 6/28
I love this story sooo much! I almost didn't read it because of the way the apostrophes show'd up! But I'm so glad I pushed through that and kept reading because this is one of my most favourite stories ever! Pleeaasseee update!
You are you're NOT your
This could have been a good story, but I can't stand all the errors!
joshuasmom131 chapter 32 . 6/1
I'm loving your story and can't wait for your next chapter. I usually don't read WIP due to a lot of them don't get completed and leaves you hanging! I'm hoping you will complete this story because it's awesome and I need to know what's happening lol. Ty for your hard work and keep up the great work.
Pughtwins chapter 32 . 5/30
; )
BellaTesoro chapter 32 . 5/10
Wanted you to know I've been enjoying this little "lemony" goodness you've written. I appreciate that you've left here for readers like myself to find and escape into. I hope you'll find time to complete it.
Thank you!
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 5/8
Edward did good with his preparations and executing Bells'a first time. And I especially liked Edward being honest with his words about how he felt about her all this time and now. And what's with the lovely I love you...and then What did I do?
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 5/8
Why didn't Edward turn this time together into a romantic sensual act to take her virginity. It's going to happen, she wants it, he wants it to as well. He was angry at himself because he almost took her without regard to her virginity. That's no longer the case so why keep the Dom thing going until they make love.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 5/8
I'm so glad that Bella red lighted before Edward could just take her without knowing she was a virgin. I wonder how this will play out. I wonder too, does Alice/Rose know she's a virgin.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 5/8
Oh this was the best chapter yet. First I loved the backstory with Esme and I enjoyed knowing just how close Alice and Bella were growing up. And Jasper entering the bedroom after Bella was asleep and her and Jasper talking things out and showing their devotion to each other. And then Alice still stayed with Bella to make sure she was ok. The surprise reveal at the Cullen dinner was very exciting! And Edward and Alice leaving the table and Bella getting that text to meet Sir in Carlisle's study...and Bella taking the pose she did...all show this is going in the right direction. I can't imagine Edward leaving his "two" forever loves behind.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 5/7
How does a man who is so in love with someone from long ago who he had no relationship with mind you, how can he and she be still so affected by that attraction they both carry around with them all this time? Why not try to get to know each other now that they are both adults with good jobs etc? Doesn't make sense they are pining for each other and in Edward's case because he thinks she wouldn't want to be with a Dom? The mature thing would be to find out. In the mean time they have wet dreams about each other...Ok...still hanging in there... Why did Tanya yell RED I wonder?
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 5/7
So if this is chapter one I'm not sure how two fits now. lol Ok so now we know a lot about Bella. She's not the most likable character so far. The not having sex until marriage sounds ridiculous for someone described as she is. The young age of graduating college, law school and becoming an instant successful attorney yet she agrees to an arranged marriage? idk And she just knows she's a submissive even though she knows nothing about sex and sexuality first hand. Ok I'm going to stop and just go with it. I really liked the first chapter, I mean the second chapter so let's see how chapter 3 goes.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 5/7
Wow. Just that first chapter has me all sorts of...wanting more! Well done. Bella's dream set up the naughty and erotic of what they are about to enter into.
pcirish chapter 32 . 4/23