Reviews for If I Should Die Before You Wake
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
So, what happens next...
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
What a sweet story. I really enjoyed this.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
"He wanted to travel the world, or face some fear that he'd always had and conquer it." Anyone else think this might be significant later?

Oh, please, throw up in his face. xD!

Oh no, you didn't stop there. x.x I must know if the real Harry confronted the real Draco and what happened if he did! Sequel, I say! D: I knew not to trust you when I read the warning "ambiguous ending." x.x
Yume ka Mage chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I really liked your story.

The parts with Ron and Hermione show us a vision of their lives : the sadness of Harry who can't have what (or who) he wants, their friendship still strong enough so when one of them is unhappy, the others seem unable to enjoy their own happiness...

For the parts in the dreams, we are like Draco : it's hard to follow if there's any logic, we keep bouncing from one vision to another. You really did a great job about that because it's like Harry's mind escapes from us, be it in reality or in dreams.

And the ending is bittersweet. Of course, I wish you wrote more to see your idea of Harry's future but I love better having something to think about. It would be sad if Harry didn't gather the courage to find Draco but, in the meantime, it would be great if his dream gave him the strenght to go on living without this fantasized love.

Well, I don't know which end I prefer and I'll surely re-read it. So thank you for sharing this fic I'm going to look after one of your (numerous) other stories.

Yume.

(and sorry if my english sounds weird)
Tekko chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Uwaaaaa so many tears! Beautifully written as always (I think there was 1 typo that I caught, more like a forgotten word than an actual mistake). I'm totally curious as to the aftermath of this; Harry would have no idea on how the real Draco would react to his approach. He could be in a relationship, or straight, or have tried to shove any and all thoughts of Harry out of his mind and be unwilling to dredge it up. Thank you for this!

Tekko
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That was a very interesting story from a unique perspective. I'm curious what happens when Harry wakes up but that's not what this story is about. Well Done.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This was just so beautifully poignant.

In my heart, they're together.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aw... ( It's bittersweet. Hope they get to be together.
mairi chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
sequel!
Kialandi chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
so gorgeous, it made me cry, you have a gift darling, trust me, you have. i loved the open end because that's what makes this fic such a good one
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is so touchingly sad, the way they resign themselves to leaving…bravo, I don't think I could do it.
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
LOVE THIS STORY! Please write a sequel where Harry tries to get Draco I can already imagine the hilarity. Please continue!
Forgotten Angel chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Hey, hey, hey! No 'The End'! It got my hopes up and to add a cliff hanger just like that...! *sigh* I guess I just liked this story too much
Mortello chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
happy happy gooey goodness! :D
blinded little adjii chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Gyah! Im havin problems l0ading d page ('m using my ph0ne's br0wser_" )! Hope u could ch0p it in2 smaller chaps. _ pls..thankz