Reviews for Black Bones
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I like it. Kinda whimsical or something.
DonPJuan chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
keep up the good work
Niteiceslipper09 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Duuude. Loved it :)
Cocopups123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
:o BELLATRIX LESTRANGE! :o huh...thats actually a good idea. good job on thinking up something original!lol

~Cocopups123~
Space Foxes chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh man!

You should so continue this!

Pleeease do.

GERONIMO!

Theta Sigma
Casey chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Oh wow! That was such an amazing idea. The writing is clear and quite brilliant. Would love to hear more about the before/after story!

p.s. Merry Christmas!
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Love this idea! Would love to read more... (sigh)
Blissa chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Awesome Story! 3 :)
Faith Crain chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
its certainly an interesting idea. i like how you tied the series together. i cant wait to get a look at your other work. :)

~Faith Crain~
riegert8 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is a very good story, I have always love bones TV series and book series
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh ho ho! That seems really interesting, and I would really enjoy a back story :) And now, seeing the failed crossover section between Harry Potter and Bones, I really want to write one... *sighs* My plate is too full! And my episode viewing is spotty, because I'm on a re-run spree. Well, this was great :)

~Deso
Tahari chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
It's an interesting hook for a longer story but as a short story its kind of lacking. A good short story is a glimpse into a particular moment in a character's life. The only reason I would get any of that here is because of my prior knowledge into the two canon worlds. IT doesn't really give me anything except an intersting situation and thus is not really satisfying to read. If, however, you wanted to continue and build upon the concept I would be interested in reading what you wrote. I see this as the start of an interesting story.

Here's some ideas that you might consider touching upon:

How would being magical effect her work? Would the magical world ever overlap with her muggle world? Now that she has her wand back, what will she do with it? What prompted her change of heart in the first place? De-aged? To what age? What was it like to re-grow up as a muggle after being a pureblood fanatic?

Anyone of those ideas could be made into short stories or perhaps one longer story. I hope that you do continue to write however I think you have potential.
awertvegtr chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oooh. Cool. Although there were bits that were a bit shouty... next time try being a little less obvious, yeah?

A very original story! It's a bit mind-twisting to think that Temperance Brennan was Bellatrix Black in another life... huh.

Hugs and inspiration vibes!

KittenHacker