Reviews for Black Bones
Tahari chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
It's an interesting hook for a longer story but as a short story its kind of lacking. A good short story is a glimpse into a particular moment in a character's life. The only reason I would get any of that here is because of my prior knowledge into the two canon worlds. IT doesn't really give me anything except an intersting situation and thus is not really satisfying to read. If, however, you wanted to continue and build upon the concept I would be interested in reading what you wrote. I see this as the start of an interesting story.

Here's some ideas that you might consider touching upon:

How would being magical effect her work? Would the magical world ever overlap with her muggle world? Now that she has her wand back, what will she do with it? What prompted her change of heart in the first place? De-aged? To what age? What was it like to re-grow up as a muggle after being a pureblood fanatic?

Anyone of those ideas could be made into short stories or perhaps one longer story. I hope that you do continue to write however I think you have potential.
awertvegtr chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oooh. Cool. Although there were bits that were a bit shouty... next time try being a little less obvious, yeah?

A very original story! It's a bit mind-twisting to think that Temperance Brennan was Bellatrix Black in another life... huh.

Hugs and inspiration vibes!

KittenHacker
Wragziez chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Cool!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
nice nice nice!11
nikki chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
ooh! nice!
Running River chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
THANK YOU! I love this story, but does it have to be a one-shot. Can you PLEASE continue with this plot line, its a very interesting twist to both series and pops up a lot of questions. So I'm begging you!, please continue!

-.-.-

Running River

P.S. You are an awsome writer! :D
Cocoagirl3 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Does it have to be a one shot? Can you make it longer? Give us the story behind it. How a death eater who hated muggles to having them for friends. And even looking at Booth as a possible mate too. I do wonder how Booth would take Bones being a witch with his religion and if he ever found out just how many people she killed. And that they entered the buisness for the same reason redemption.

Is Harry the only person who knows that Bellatrix Black is alive and that she is a famous muggle?
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
WOW who would have thought :)! Anyways thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Damn, why did you do a Harry/Ginny? Interesting idea for Bella.
Delirium-Dreams chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Enjoying this so far :) totally brilliant idea! I (L) Bones AND HP so I am really looking forward to where you take this :)
alone shadow dream chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
great idea
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Tht was interesting, and a fun idea of think of Bones having been Bella in her old life, LOL.
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Interesting.
Dericof Diname chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Interesting concept, it was a nice one shot.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
wow never saw that one comming
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »