Reviews for Black Bones
nikki chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
ooh! nice!
Running River chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
THANK YOU! I love this story, but does it have to be a one-shot. Can you PLEASE continue with this plot line, its a very interesting twist to both series and pops up a lot of questions. So I'm begging you!, please continue!

-.-.-

Running River

P.S. You are an awsome writer! :D
Cocoagirl3 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Does it have to be a one shot? Can you make it longer? Give us the story behind it. How a death eater who hated muggles to having them for friends. And even looking at Booth as a possible mate too. I do wonder how Booth would take Bones being a witch with his religion and if he ever found out just how many people she killed. And that they entered the buisness for the same reason redemption.

Is Harry the only person who knows that Bellatrix Black is alive and that she is a famous muggle?
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
WOW who would have thought :)! Anyways thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Damn, why did you do a Harry/Ginny? Interesting idea for Bella.
Delirium-Dreams chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Enjoying this so far :) totally brilliant idea! I (L) Bones AND HP so I am really looking forward to where you take this :)
alone shadow dream chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
great idea
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Tht was interesting, and a fun idea of think of Bones having been Bella in her old life, LOL.
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Interesting.
Dericof Diname chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Interesting concept, it was a nice one shot.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
wow never saw that one comming
NuitTombee chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Interesting idea. It kept me entertained for a few.

The writing was excellent and keep up the good work.

~NuitTombee