Reviews for Shattered Hearts
The Icing Addict chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
UWAAAAAAHHH! That was so sad! TTATT
Radiant Silver Star chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh no! Aqua! Come back! D:

I'll admit, I was cheesed off at Zack at first. But then I realized, it's been like ten years. Or seven. I keep forgetting. So I guess I understand what he's going through. ...Even though I'm still not happy with him. Rawr.

I felt really sorry for Aqua. It's not like her to be heartbroken, but having been separated from everyone she knew and loved for years must have impacted her a whole lot. And to think that the first person she wanted to find was Zack, and not Terra or Ventus... Well, that was something.

I suppose you can infer from my startlingly emotional review that this was good. I can't wait to read the next installment! And no, it does not bother me at all that this is like a quadruple-shot now. XD

Happy writing!

kyogirl213 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
yhis litterally made me cry
Nacreous Clouds chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Why would anyone get mad that you made it this long? I, myself, quite enjoy reading all of them, they're very intruiging with the way you keep them going. They seem to flow together perfectly with each time skip.

Though, poor Aqua and Zack. All that was trying to do was make his friends happy. ):

Can't wait to read the next one. yaay.
Ubiquitcus chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow, that was a hearty serving of angst. Great three-shot! It's amazing how you manage to convey so many emotions in so few words! You're probably getting tired of this story, but I can't help but hope for another addition to it! Congrats on what you've completed thus far!
Ghost-Drive chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
It is short, and sad... But i like the idea. Congrats! D
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I hope that train of thought doesn't derail. This is starting to get good. Zack and Aqua need to be together!

Hope there's a forth one-shot soon.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was by far one of the saddest one-shot's I've ever read. Talk about bad timing here. I've never really liked the Aerith in KH, but now I almost start to hate her. By the way, how come she's at the Olympus Coloseum?

I surely hope you don't feel like Zack or Aqua now, if that's what you meant...
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 11/20/2010