Reviews for John & Delenn: Between Two Wives and a Hard Place
Celestia's Paladin chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Of course you forget Mrs. Sheriden number 3. Still a good story and interesting AU, though it is a bit short I would think
NHPW chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
A good continuation, and I'm glad John finally got over his pride and went in search of Delenn.

I like the Marcus-Ivanova interaction a lot! You characterize Susan very well. And then canonical drop-ins are nice, too - helps put the story in context.
NHPW chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
My heart is officially broked. :(

I love the point you make about their different mating rituals - the rituals of the other don't mean anything to them, but they do it anyway, for love. And I can definitely see Delenn pulling the "honor" card in a situation like this.
Starfire201 chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
Nice interspersing the chapter with the quotes from the show, just to show what was going on. I can't say whether or not it would have gone the same way on Z'ha'dum if Anna hadn't returned, but something tells me things would have somehow ended up going the way they did.

This was certainly a very intriguing AU, and I will be looking for more by you in the future.
Starfire201 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Well, the bit with Daniel I did see coming. Not the bit where she'd tried to find out about her past. But I can certainly understand why Sheridan is so angry.

And very nice twist with Morden I must say. I'd wondered how you were going to get Sheridan to Z'ha'dum. Seems Anna made the mistake of a lifetime in more ways than she knew.
Nyt Yanse chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Ooohhhh... I need more ;P
Starfire201 chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
Me thinks that things have reached a turning point in this story. I know one of the things besides this that Garibaldi must have found. Looking forward to the rest. As for the Shadows and Babylon 5, I'm also curious how you're going to deal with that part.
Nyt Yanse chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
I am clinging on for dear life here- PLEASE update soon! I need to know what this all means!
Moon FireStar chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
you always come up with the best what if stories...my poor Delenn...so can't stand Anna
Nyt Yanse chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
More awkwardness... but at least Anna isn't coming across as racist anymore. Can there be a happy ending to this?

Eager for more!
Moon FireStar chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
this is a request to use this "one-way pass to fuck you bitch solar system" the next time someone hits that last nerve...omg I'm so in with it!
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
first off smooth move on using Missy G's real first name...and mmmm Daniel?
blue talith chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
I do like this story very much! And I also hope that Delenn and John finally get together per Minbari rules.
Nyt Yanse chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
I had thought that we were in 2262, this is a good, grounding episode, it really helps to solidify the plot, as well as advancing it. I'm surprised about your character traits of Anna- but then, her opinions weren't really touched on in canon, so this is as realistic as anything I've read, and makes for good angst. Can't wait for more!
2FaceMyFate chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
I really do like this story. I can't wait to read more.