Reviews for Saint Tenma: Holy War ARC
HOLY JESUS OH MY GOD! I must say this fic is awesome!
It's amazing how things in Santuary and therefore the whole story developed just with Tenma showing up: Saga is more of less sane, the Goldies are acting their proper age sometimes and they all are a cute, though a little messed up family! An adorable hyperactive bubble of troubles can do that to the most stoics, that's so adorb!

Tenma and Shun's friendship is only less adorble because Ten brings out the caring best side of the Goldies, even Masky, but Tenma and Shun is like seeing Ten and Alone again; they support and encourage each other but Tenma actually humanize the Gold saints, especially Shaka, which btw I think he's the most Big Brother material among them. I wanna see what you write about the Gemini curse, as a Gemini i'm kinda pissed that one of my beloved twins always is cuckoo in the coconut, IT'S NOT FAIR!

So Medea is trapped in Subspace, let's pray with Morpheus destroying the atelier and she very far away, the zombie apocalipsis stops.

I read a lot that you hate this but I really hope you update soon, this story is soo good! I wanna see how Tenma and Saori met, I wanna see if Ten and Shun remember their tragic past friendship, I wanna know, I JUST WANNA KNOW
theskythatshinesbright chapter 9 . 4/3
i hope u update soon3
want to see Tenma meet Dohko(soon) and Shion(hades arc)
theskythatshinesbright chapter 10 . 3/25
omg love this please update soon333
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Best story ever. Can't wait to read the next chapter
Kitsune Vi Britannia chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
will you continue this i'm tired of waiting
Guest chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
UPDATE THIS PLEASE!
Red.Purple.Gold.Black.Silver chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I beg you please continue this author-sama!
KaizerDragoon chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I really do love this story with a passion and I know its a long shot but is there a chance for just one more chapter?
kitsune vi britt chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
are you gonna continue this?
minekoanime chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
i read this fic for many hours straight... it's really awesome! i love what you did with the gold saints and silver saints, especially aphrodite xD
there were many hilarious moments and cute moments! i really hope you'll update again in the near future, leaving this, in a cliffhanger no less, is very... um... what is the right word.. um... anyway, please update again..
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE UPDATE IT SOON! (Pretty please with a cherry on top?)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
hurry up
need chapter 11 fast
angel chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
love your update.
Tora19Kage chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Oh my god. I love this story SOOOO much! It is amazing! I love how you gave the not-so-nice Saints (DeathMask and Aphrodite for example) a slightly goofier side :3 Half the time I was laughing my ass off and the other half of the time I was on the edge of my seat! Can you update it soon? Honestly I love this story so much and I would probably PAY to be able to read the end!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! IT'S TOO GOOD OF A STORY TO JUST DIE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!