Reviews for Saint Tenma: Holy War ARC
theskythatshinesbright chapter 10 . 3/25
omg love this please update soon333
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Best story ever. Can't wait to read the next chapter
Kitsune Vi Britannia chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
will you continue this i'm tired of waiting
Guest chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
UPDATE THIS PLEASE!
Red.Purple.Gold.Black.Silver chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I beg you please continue this author-sama!
KaizerDragoon chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I really do love this story with a passion and I know its a long shot but is there a chance for just one more chapter?
kitsune vi britt chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
are you gonna continue this?
minekoanime chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
i read this fic for many hours straight... it's really awesome! i love what you did with the gold saints and silver saints, especially aphrodite xD
there were many hilarious moments and cute moments! i really hope you'll update again in the near future, leaving this, in a cliffhanger no less, is very... um... what is the right word.. um... anyway, please update again..
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE UPDATE IT SOON! (Pretty please with a cherry on top?)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
hurry up
need chapter 11 fast
angel chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
love your update.
Tora19Kage chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Oh my god. I love this story SOOOO much! It is amazing! I love how you gave the not-so-nice Saints (DeathMask and Aphrodite for example) a slightly goofier side :3 Half the time I was laughing my ass off and the other half of the time I was on the edge of my seat! Can you update it soon? Honestly I love this story so much and I would probably PAY to be able to read the end!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! IT'S TOO GOOD OF A STORY TO JUST DIE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
lee chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Yes tenma, who are you? Such a cliffie! Please update! I wanna know how you make Galaxy War work without Seiya/Tenma participating. And how about the part where Sagittarius cloths protecting him? I'm so curious
aria of the sky chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Oh. I hope you gonna write more of tenma as baby. Because I really enjoy reading about gold saints taking care of baby tenma. It's quite funny and interesting!