Reviews for Saint Tenma: Rebirth
Bubblepop32 chapter 2 . 1/5
I really love the length of this chapter! A really decent length to read and simply get lost in the detailed chats between the saints.

And the omakes...BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA *Wheeze* oh god they were really funny!
Bubblepop32 chapter 1 . 1/4
All I can say is that I have found a real shining gem. This fanfic is amazing, and even though I have not read the first part of your series, I can tell it was amazing.

Idk why but tears are tumbling out of my eyes ;A; maybe because of how detailed and informative you described the pegasus parting scene. Maybe because shion was alive at some point in time (but killed again TT he was my favourite character from the lost canvas.) I have already fallen in love with this! I'll continue reading and reviewing even though this fanfic is already complete.

Continue any amazing work you're working on!
animestar411 chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
I finally found something be who realized that the 12 hours time limit is dumb. It's one of the reason why I dislike the original saint seiya. The other reason is that I found Saori to be the lamest incarnation of Athena ever. I mean she needs to be save in 12 hours in every seasons. While in LC Sasha can actually fight for herself and LC story plot makes sense while SS has so many plot holes that makes the plot feels incomplete. By the way are you gonna make a one to three shot crossover with the Parallel Tsunayoshi and Saint Tenma Due to the Jonh Black that appears in both stories?
iiiMey-chan chapter 11 . 9/12/2016
I so love thiiiiis.. What's the next of this story? I really want to know what will happen when Tenma and Athena finally meet again...
Aquarius-74 chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
uwaah! Its been so long! But Im really glad I rechecked this story again. The ending really built up my anticipation for the sequel! And the meeting with Mu was really well done. I cant wait for the meeting with Roushi. O()O
Ill keep an eye out for the sequel! ()
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
Wow! I really, REALLY loved this story. The character interactions and dynamics were spot on, and I love how you went about the plot.

The only suggestion I'm going to make is that you get a beta reader! There were a couple grammar errors, nothing major but it would probably help the story flow better.

Keep up the fantastic work!
Ethelyna chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
A new chapter! I loved it!
I was rereading the previous chapters and, my God, I can not remember which chapter was, but it took me three days to read. How can you write so much? I'm not complaining, I hope the chapters continue to have the same number of words.
mereekoo chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
You... do... NOT NO HOW HAPPY I WAS WEN YOU UPDATED I THALT YOU WERE DEAD AND A NATHER GOOD STORY NEVER TO BE FINISH ON FANFIC TO THE WIND THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR STICKING TO THIS STORY I LOVE EVER THING ABOUT IT AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ARC
ameliacolours chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
Nggg. Fantasy Magician, iika kamu mengganti judul cerita ini, tolong ganti juga author note mu di cerita* lain yg masih berkaitan dengan cerita ini / kalau tidak cantumkanlah perubahan judul di summary cerita ini. Soalnya pembaca baru (seperti aku) pasti akan kebingungan mencari cerita yg berjudul Holly War Arc karena author note mu di berbagai cerita yg lain terus menyebutkan kalau mereka masih masih saling berkaitan.
Tsukino musume chapter 11 . 6/6/2016
At last! A conclusion!
I'll be waiting for the next story!
irksraz chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
took you so long to complete this! I've been waiting since forever. I'm glad you updated this fic. 3 it's quite short but it did satisfy my curiosity, and i can't wait to see the sequel. Ganbare!
KaizerDragoon chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
I couldn't be happier! Best day in a long time, and much needed to. If only you could have seen the stupid grin on my face. I love this story! And things are getting interesting. I can't wait for the next Arc.
I wish you the best of luck in your writing and your life! -
TokusatsuLuv chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
This is truly very interesting to read; is there a sequel to this? I sure hope so
AlyaaAkira89 chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
thank you. i love the story. i have been waiting for it like hell. i just want to know what will roushi do if he knows tenma with all the gold saints at sanctuary. is it supposedly to be ikki than mei over there? and i don't see shiryu. huhuhu... maaa... i love tenma.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
It's too bad the baby was not named Seiya (pouts at this)