Reviews for Royal Deportment
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
And thus, Hungary gained another student in the art of Yaoi.
twelveticks chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh my god the Queen's a USUK fan.

This is now my headcanon and I'm never letting it go xD
Ruriri chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Urg, too lazy to log in...

Anyway, this was adorable! I actually read it a few times before but I just happened to come across it again and well, decided to review :)

It always makes me laugh and fangirl! It's just so... great.

It seems like the Britain's leaders are fond of the Special Relationship yet most/some American leaders (Like President Obama) don't exactly like it. Which is sad, really, since Great Britatin is our strongest ally. Not France, like the U.S. President says. But whatever, politics totally isn't my thing. XD

Anyway, this was a good read and I hope to hear more from you!

Ruriri
British Racing Green chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
AWKWARD!

Love the story, but hate the pairing myself (because England has been getting fucked by America for years) but this has made me want to write my own story with Her Majesty in it.
Apple Doodle chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This quite possibly made my day! I lol'd sooooo much! If only the queen really were a USUK fan...
destroyedparadise234 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
WIN on the queen's part XD! awsome story
Kanoi-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Oh god! XDD That was so amazingly hilarious! I love it!
LinedWithCharcoal chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
And to think, I wasn't going to read this. Ha! This was absolutely brilliant. I burst out laughing at an airport. FAILL
StrawberryPanicthedisco chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I LOLed. I LOLed SO HARD! XD 3
YourFloatingAngel chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
her, as well as Winston Churchill.

USUK fannies~? xDDD
Kuroyama Izumi chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
OMG I almost died laughing here. EPIC call and I just imagine an EPIC FAIL floating above Artie's head. Loved it!
surprisedreader chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
oh my god I love you. That just made my day! I love they way your whole story seems very prim and proper tight crisp sentences worded in a way that just screams British upper class. Thank you. Was thoroughly enjoyed.
PureWhiteMagic chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Haha, this was hilarious! Great story!
Sadie Woods chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I am not normally one for writing reviews, but I just had to with this. Seriously, this was hilarious! This has officially made it into my own personal headcanon for the Hetalia archive! I suppose this is what is meant by the "special relationship" between England and America, yeah? Anyway, thanks for writing it!
CalaveraCandiedSkull chapter 1 . 11/20/2010