Reviews for After School
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow! Breathtakingly intense! (Yes, pun intended.) A remarkable read, bb! Thank you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was a fun alternative. Which will he choose? It's inevitable, their fates are intertwined, she is his mate. I like this as a one shot, but like a few of the others suggest, it would be interesting to see how this changes things.
TraceyVA chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wonderful, well written one-shot. What a cliffhanger; Eddie would probably want to snap her neck and "save" her soul,but Alice wouldn't let that happen - I hope.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
What does he do!
VampDog chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Really good one shot. I wouldnt mind you continuing this, either.
RaquelnJake chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was phenemonal!
u2shay chapter 1 . 1/24/2011

You know I loved this when you wrote it and I still love it now! If I beg and glance at you with Alice type puppy dog eyes will you continue it? Pretty please? :)

hpFan5015 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
What a cliffhanger. I would love to see you expand it...pleeeeeease.
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/20/2010! great one-shot! but I'm dying to know which way you would've taken it, if you would've continued it!
kinsano chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Ooohhhh, this was good! I hope he chooses correctly, and I wonder how Bella will take to Vamphood...
MaggieCullen192 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Great job! I'd always thought the same thing while reading. He should just eat her or sleep with her. Lol. I liked your take on it. I always love your stories with vamps. I think you do a great job portraying the animalistic instinct they all have that a lot of people forget about. I wish you would continue it! I would love to see what he decides and what happens to her. Loved it (:
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
WOW! great story. Please update soon.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
good job. I wondered what would happen on the first day he saw her if he went with his instincts, that's why I loved reading Midnight Sun. It was interesting reading his thoughts. I like your take on it.
NeatoBandito chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This is awesome - I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Edward should've eaten Bella. Any chance you'd consider expanding?
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I thought he should have just eaten her too at some points lol Or at leat had a little nibble. Wonder what she'll think when she wakes up bwahahaha
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »