Reviews for After School
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
really love it, fantastic job, well done, are you adding any more to this, or doing an sequal, i'd love to know what happens afterwards, hope you do.
musegirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Great one-shot! I really liked the twist at the end and it would make for a great set-up for a story!
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That was so good! You should totally extend this!
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Loved the idea, love the execution :)
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Ooh, kind of like a 'Choose Your Own Ending' book! I choose for Edward to let the change happen, and take responsibility for guiding Bella through her new life. Nice job!
Burntcore chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Ooo that's just begging to be continued, yet you have it marked as complete. Will you ever continue this at all? Loved it...I too had wondered what Edward would have done if he had not at left... or even if he attacked her in the classroom.
twifanatheart27 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Cant wait to see where this goes. :)
Cakes18 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Ooooooh! What an interesting twist to the story. I wished you had continued it though, I wanted to see what choice Edward made...Great job, definitely going on my favorites!

Ciao

Carly
bellafan777 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Great story - it would be awesome if you'd continue!
pledged chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
hmm. i like it. :)
Nessa19 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
its a one-shot? you leave us with quite a cliffhanger! i would really like to see what happens next
dat panda bandit chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
this was so awesome. i think this could be a great multi-chapter fic. you should think about making it one!
artbyoddisee chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Love it...Hope you will write more...
jansails chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
That was exciting!

To imagine what follows, the curiousity is skyrocketing.

jansails/jan2
Ishouldntbehere chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I enjoyed this - I hope you plan to continue.

Thank you!