Reviews for Preconceived Notions
maru1824 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
great history!loved it!Beautiful..

maru..
EriksCandleLight chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
:3 It's so cute! I loved it!
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
that was hot.. i really enjoyed reading it... i hope u will continue this story, would like to know why they never talked about alice and why alice never told bella about her brother befor. how is renee going to react when she finds out, this i really like to read about...
trixietraci chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Loved this! I tried to find the author but had no luck so I'm leaving my review here.

The 1st time-all the emotions, the agonizing (wondering if you're doing the right thing), the fear, the passion-you captured it all perfectly.

I was wondering how it was going to end & you surprised me with that one, but it was wonderful. :)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Absolutely loved this story! The ending was completely unexpected, but I absolutely loved it!
AngiJ chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Good luck in the contest! This was a fun, fluffy piece.
sscana chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I think I really really liked it. If you write more I'd loved to read it. Great job. I really enjoyed this story. Your bella was cute and I loved your Edward.
maxandmo chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awww! That was sweet. I wish my first time was like that!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Loved it! He was soo good with her, being her first time and all.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I'm glad I found this...so sweet and sexy! We are headed home from a long weekend and that TRAIN song, "marry me" is on the radio...perfect for the end of this one shot. Good job!
fourbrats chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Such an awesome one shot but it would really make a great story. Are you continuing it?
Phreddie chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
BRAVO! I just want to say how I love when you place quotes from the books into your stories! This one was awesome!
sghb716 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Great story. I hope you continue it after the contest.
kalare1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Thats was Wow! If you turned this into a full story that would be awesome!
Agrutle chapter 1 . 11/21/2010