Reviews for Menthol
Harrenwolf chapter 1 . 1/18
Eh heh... It could me that I just have internet issues, but I can't find the full version anywhere T.T
Deli27 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Brilliant! Thankyou for writing/posting! This was funny, sexy and really well written! Well done.. Hmm Scotland is sexy as fwaack! Thank you again! Byee 3
Gothicpunkmonkeysthatscream chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I just love this story, they aren't many scotuk fic out there and I think I speak for everyone when I say: このような驚くべき話していただきありがとうございます! (Thank you for such an amazing story!)

BTW Kieran is such a sexy name, and it really suits Scotland!

あなたからの多くを読むことを望む!

さようなら
AkaiShinda chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
AWESOME AS HELL :D :D
orestessober chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
LOVE IT! 3 This is the story that made me google jillions of Scotland and England pic's! :)
Cappin Geraldine chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
You're talented to be able to write this on an ipod touch on a road trip. (Sure as hell awkward dat.) I liked it. The ending was funny. Nice job with no spelling or grammatical errors. Personally, I wouldn't have minded if you wrote Scotland with a heavy scottish accent. I almost would gave preferred it that way. To plenty of readers in the world, any kind of accent is a turn on. And this isn't burger king, readers can't have it their way. Beggars can't be choosers, as in the words of scotty himself. Nicely done.
maidofstrife chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I love this. I love you for making this. And you made it on your iTouch? THAT IS AWKWARD :D
PreludeOfLight chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Loved this! I laughed so hard when Kieran set the bed sheets on fire xD
Rabbitchews chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
*,.* my god that was SUMMTEH

this world needs moar UKXScot smut :)
Trouble Cookie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Win :)

Yeah, that must've been awkward to write in a road trip. Didn't anyone try and look at your iTouch? Me and my friend had that problem... xD!

I only just found out that Scotland was featured in the Fanfiction Hetalia section, 'cause he's not an actual character in the anime or manga.. So I was quite pleased when I found out, and read this.

Bye now!

P.S: Yaaaaaaaaay, smut!
x Sincerely You x chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
LOL, ATLEAST SOMEONE WASNT READING OVER YOUR SHOULDER. 8D /Would have totally done that. ._.
Draconiifors chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
OMG! *ç*
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Yaoi-san- You know, we read this fic a while ago, and, not to say it isn't good now or anything, but we liked it a hella load better the way it was before.

Minty-chan- Yeah, when Scotty's name was Aidan, and when Arthur was, well, the way he was before.

Yaoi-san- You probably won't change it back, and it's your fic anyway, so we have no right to complain, but if you're not going to change it, could you at least post up the original? You could change the title, I don't know, we just feel as if we're reading a completely different fanfic now.

Minty-chan- Sorry if we're asking for too much, but we're sure you'll understand. It's just really awkward trying to read it right now...
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
omg lol. and that children, it why you don't smoke...
Roxie the Rebel chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Pffffffffft xD

He set the bedsheets on fire~

I LOVE IT!