Reviews for The Love of A Dragon
michael halks chapter 11 . 8/18
For the most part i enjoyed it but the spelling needs some fixings here and there i was disapointed when toothless became human but i kept reading and im glad i did but i dislike cliffhangers so i ask that the author finishes the story! i probably have more good and bad things to say but right now nothing comes to mind so i do hope that you will finish this story because it took me a week to finish to the point that it leaves off it was realy good none the less
michael halks chapter 11 . 8/18
For the most part i enjoyed it bus the spelling needs some fixings here and there i was disapointed when toothless became human but i kept reading and im glad i did but i dislike cliffhangers so i ask that the author finishes the story! i probably have more good and bad things to say but right now nothing comes to mind so i do hope that you will finish this story because it took me a week to finish to the point that it leaves off it was realy good none the less
Aven chapter 7 . 5/30
I loved this chapter and thank you for writing it.
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 5/18
ch 11

First I like it and update it ,

Second I fear from lots of blood dripping from wounds like the zombies and zombies as well .
Junkmail Hoffers chapter 11 . 5/15
When are you going to start on this again?
mixmania03 chapter 11 . 3/13
I love it! Please make more! I need it for...reasons.
Freezey chapter 1 . 3/7
Next CHapter in Now!
xX69759Xx chapter 11 . 2/2
I have... No fears! But as a consequence to this I'm - just a little - fucked in the mind. No really... I got brain raped XD (Toooooooold yooooou) and now that I think back upon it I have one phobia and it's only slight; Thanatophobia: fear of dieing, in my case: fear of what comes after dieing (and saying you do NOT have this phobia is ether a lie or you have serious mental issues... Like me!)
Chakor Reulle chapter 11 . 1/29
Awesome story I can't wait for more
hicstrid4ever chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
hi I think you should put a M-rated chapter let me set the stage:
hiccup and toothless go to the cove 2 days after hiccup got better and in order for them to become proper mates they have to have sex.
I was thinking hiccup being submissive and toothless being a horny bitch
BloodAndLollipops3 chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
Are you going to write more about this awesome story? You sort of left it in q cliffhanger about 3ish years ago.
pennylessloafers chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORY IN THREE YEARS?! WHAT THE FU-? Nevermind…sorry I get a little emotional, especially when someone writes an amazing love story and doesn't write or update for 3 years…you can guess why this is SO FRUSTRATING! Ahem… sorry! Unless of course you wrote a sequel! Lemme check…
Meagan-lynn Bois chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
I was readin this story and im in love with you. Please finish it or atleast send it to me threw email :) please please
maskwolf chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
boy or girl you do not stop this story it is too good to be stop now you are artist with your hands the words you wright is pure feelings from you so there people who what to say something but they're afraid to say something so give them a chance please continue the story it's good I am very interested in this story.
Out Lash The Hippogryph chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
this story was so good i had to read it twice thank u for such a epic story