Reviews for The Book of Angulais Season 1
kelour chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
Child of the Moon;'s Shadow: EEEEEPPPPP! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

Phobetor: *rubs forhead* did you have to shout in my ears?

Child of the Moon's Shadow: silly imp. you don't have ears.

Phobetor:...o right..

Phantasos: thank you kindly magiclover. we all enjoyed your story (well mostly all of us. Phobetor is just weird). and take as long as a break you nee. Laters!
kelour chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
Child of the Moon's Shadow: Aw. sorry to hear that you're sick.

Ciera: We hope you get better soon.

Aislin: *nudges Selene*

Selene: Since Aislin can't speak I'll translate. Aislin loves ice and snow and she loves this winter adventure :)

Child of the Moon's Shadow: Again, get better soon and thanks for updating even though you're sick. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
kelour chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Child of the Moon's Shadow: I actually liked the gives that cool dramatic effect.

Selene: *snickers*

Child of the Moon's Shadow: What's so funny?

Selene: You said 'cool' and there was a lot of ice and snow in this chapter. :)

Child of the Moon's Shadow: Thank you Selene for that informative message. Anyway, THANKS FOR UPDATING! And I hope school doesn't kill you as much as it's killing me.
kelour chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
YAY! thanks for updating!

this was a great way to relax my mind before my English mid-term in like an hour. so you have my thanks :)

awesome strategy by the way. and i still love the White Stag.

anyways. gotta go. talk - i mean type to you later.
kelour chapter 8 . 12/23/2010

sorry about that. i didn't realise i had the caps on until it was too late.

ah, singing carols while decorating. i pretty much had to do the decorating by myself. and the tree is small. *sigh* i wish i could've make it grow like Elizabeth.

anyway, can't wait to read the rest! Child of the Moon's Shadow is now shutting up.
kelour chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Wow. that ending was soooo dramatic.

ohh! oh! Christmas Special! CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

please please please please post it!

you can consider it my Christmas gift for doing so well on my first semester of college.

anyway, it was an excellent episode. alomst like watching Shoebox Zoo all over again. but i must say i wish your version was really a tv show. THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!

anyway, Child of the Moon's Shadow is shutting up now. AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! i hope you get lots and lots of love and presents.
kelour chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
thanks for updating!

it was an excellent chapter as always. and the fight scene wasn't horrible. at least its better than mine is going to be.

Merry Christmas to you too!
kelour chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
*screams to the top of lungs* NOOO! ELIZABETH!

oops, sorry for screaming. jeez i'm doing that alot, especially with cliffies.

-Phantasos: I'll say. My ears are still ringing.

Child of the Moon's Shadow: Phantasos, what have i told you about butting into my reviewing on stories that aren't PJOs?

Phantasos: I'm sorry. *vanishes*-

o sorry for that interuption. my imaginary friends are too much in my head. writing fanfics is hard. and my brain feels like it needs a bandaid for thinking so much.

i must commend you on a job well done with your fanfic(s). you write well and i'm sure it's no easy task. and thanks for finishing this story for me! keep it up! :)
kelour chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
thanks so much for posting this. congrats for making this the first thing i read for the day. YOU ROCK!

again i am bitting my nails with anticipation.
kelour chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
i'm shivering just like Morgan. not about a danger coming soon, but the weather outside is a bit chilly. oops. there i go getting distracted with the weather when i should be reviewing.

thank YOU! the chapter was amazing as usual. there was family, friendship, social problems, school, andd magic all pilled into one. awesome.

anyway, Child of the Moon's Shadow is shutting up now to let you get on with your life. love to hear from you soon.
kelour chapter 2 . 11/21/2010

i loved it as always.

about the joke at the end, i'll need you to clear it up for me since i was watching tv while reading which distracted me a little.

fare-ye-well til the next chapter.
kelour chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
a thousand blessings be upon you!

i just reached home from 4 hours of math and this was exactly what i needed to clear my brain. THANKS SO MUCH!

dang, didn't those kid's parents teach them its rude to stare?

anyway. can't wait to see more soon. fare-ye-well