Reviews for Story of my life
Update this
Fany ST chapter 19 . 2/24
Really, this is an aamazing story!
I love this so so much so PLEEEEEEASE PLEEEEEEASE YOU HAVE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
No oolong! I wish this story had been continued. It is A-MAZ-ING!
Stelle's Pen chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
God, I love Teddy! I hope Rose move on with Teo :)
Julia Bodnick chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
Plz update soon, i really love this book and i want to know whats happens next and if Dimitri and rose get back together.
debbie chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
its a shame that you didnt finish your story. It was good.
thtgrl1007 chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
I am like addicted to this story
Kay1a chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
Amazing I love your story! Keep writing, can't wait!
Chelsea Jay chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
Please update soon. Ice cream with Dimitri on top? Adrian? Christian? Eddie? Mason? Jesse? Aaron? Ambrose? You can have whoever you like. Even combine them all and just have one big MAN Split... what I would give for another chapter.
Fee-Sha16 chapter 19 . 3/6/2012
Awesome Story! Good Job!(:
ShadowKissedLyokoWarrior chapter 19 . 2/25/2012
I love it
Book Lovin Teen chapter 19 . 1/25/2012
i love it so much itsa great story!
Jade926 chapter 19 . 1/6/2012
Update soon
ladora chapter 18 . 11/20/2011
I think Teddy is great but they really are like brother and sister, far more than even Mason and Rose were. She needed Teddy, but he's not her true love. Dimitri is! And he made mistakes, but love is about forgiving people and loving them unconditionally. Of course Rose will have a tough time trusting him, but their love is too strong for her not to try and for him to not fight for it.
ladora chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
I'm really impressed with your story! First off, you write better stories in English than many native speakers! Secondly, you've written one of the rare fan stories that's believeable. The way you had Rose leave court showed a much more mature Rose. She still had that signature determination about her as well; a lot of other stories involving Rose dealing with Lissa and Dimitri's jackass attitudes in Spirit Bound make Rose seem helpless and lost and that's just not her.

I also really enjoyed the chapter you did with Dimitri's POV, so if you feel like writing more, I wouldn't mind. ;) I definitely think he and Rose need to wind up together in the end, they're just too perfect together, but Dimitri needs to earn Rose back. None of this, "I'm sorry, I love you," and then Rose just forgives him as if he only forgot to give her a phone message.

I definitely look forward to your next chapter! I can pretend to be patient, I know moving is rough. In the past 4 years I've moved 6 times. It's not fun.