Reviews for iPsychic
theseddiegurlof2 chapter 28 . 5/18/2014
Holy Crap. Let's just say this is the best story I've read on here and I have been on this site for about 1 and a half years so great job.
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 26 . 1/22/2013
That was so sad I actually cried!
Hola5651 chapter 28 . 9/25/2012
OMG BEST FANFIC I EVER READ
SeddieBliss chapter 28 . 5/11/2012
Usually, i would give up on a story that has long chapters and lots of chapters. But this story was REALLY good. I LOVE THIS STORY! 3
jimthecricket chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
I like this story but so far it just seems luke your not doing any imaginative thinking just adding freebies mind reading into dan's brilliance
Omnistar chapter 28 . 10/18/2011
Excellent story. It has been a pleasure reading it. :)
StarkidDreamer chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I read the description and i'm thinking "Twilight Rip" lets hope not
Marc C. K chapter 28 . 8/9/2011
Amazing story! I loved it! (:
Chessa-Sirius-Black chapter 28 . 8/7/2011
aw!how sweet!
A Castle In The Clouds chapter 28 . 8/5/2011
So, HI. I haven't left a review for any story in way too long, but your story has managed to break my horrible habit :$. I could tell you, in short, that I loved your story, but I'm not going to do that. Oh no. That would be much too easy. And when has easy ever been the fun way? I want to start by saying I usually never really can get into stories that have crazy supernatural things going on, when in the actual show/book/movie/whatever doesn't, because people always manage to stretch things to the point where the characters they write about aren't the characters we know and love anymore. But your scenes? They were AMAZING. The actual scenes were spot-on, and I loved everything you wrote. I wouldn't change a thing. Like actually :$. I loved Moira. She's so upbeat but sarcastic in that funny lovable way. I actually was kind of debating how old she was at first, before you said it, of course. Because the way she spoke was just so relatable, you know? I think relatable should be a word :S. Hmmm. I thought it was one, I swear. But I'm getting the dang squiggly. I'm so glad you actually kept everyone in character. I thought calling Freddie and Sam's daughter Moira was super sweet moment. All touchy feely :$. Oh and another thing I loved (Oh yes, I'm not done.) was actually the chapter names. It was all i_ until the last chapter, weMade it. Gosh, I loved that. So many moments in your story actually made me laugh out loud. And also, I spent about 3 hours reading your story when I should have been working on my stupid project for school. I know! An all year project that starts in grade 9 and ends in grade 10? Jank, right? Also, I know this has nothing to do with your story in particular, BUT I read your profile. It interested me (:. I had to figure out the cubic root of 4913. But I got it. 17 :$ Wowzers almost 2000 characters gone already. Okay I think I've blabbered on and wasted enough minutes of your life. So just to remind you in case you have the memory of a goldfish (which I highly highly doubt) I absolutely loved this story. Keep writing (:
dracolikestom chapter 28 . 7/9/2011
what i love about this story is because it isn't too mushy and lovey-dovey than most of all the seddie fanfics i've read. this is one of the best i've read so far and darn myself i'd give this a 100/10 :)

SEDDIE FTW!
StarrySkies423 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Just started reading this story of yours and I love it and don't care about Twilight. Can't wait to continue. Also, I happen to love your icon (Abbey Road is my favorite album ever). I also happen to love the Beatles, Jeopardy, iCarly, Percy Jackson and To Kill a Mockingbird : )

Keep on writing!

Starry
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 28 . 6/14/2011
Wow.

I'm amazed.

I read alot of iCarly fanfiction, & I've actually come across this quite a few times. I've never read it, but I sure I'm glad I did. That was amazing! It's one of the best stories I've ever read, & I've read some pretty great ones. This is definitely in the top 3. As one of my reviewers once told me, I feel quite compelled (or is conpelled?) to read some more of your stories.

xoxoxo,

WiccansRule
julia the brave chapter 28 . 6/10/2011
..ONE OF THE AWESOMEST STORIES EVER!

.i can't believe it's all over!
Heartsaholic92 chapter 28 . 6/9/2011
*tears* it was so... so... BEAUTIFUL!*burst our crying* I loved the ending, it was awesome yet suspensing... It was, well... It was suspensingly awesome, okay? Congratulations, if I had an award entitled "best sci-fi Thingy fanfiction" I would give it to you(I'm not really sure if that was a compliment)! Keep making stories like this! It would be spectacular...