Reviews for A Leap in the Darkness
Deb Humphrey chapter 1 . 9/9
PLZ do a sequel
Oh scary. Nice job
NYPDBURN07 chapter 1 . 6/21
I hope you continue with this story :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/5
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Awesome work. Catch ya on the flip side.
LaiaJambalaya chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
please write more Leap!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Wow good, I hope Tony will talk to him.
kate chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I love this story but feel like you should post these as separate chapters in the one story rather than post individual stories. This felt more like a chapter in an ongoing fanfic than a sequal. It would make it easier to read as you wouldn't have to go to your page and find which is the next chapter.
Still an awesome story though :)
kimberly chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
wow! hope you do a third one. this story is good, you are a good writer.
McNovelist chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Please write more!
heysimone chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i loved this! are you writing any more for this story?
trout1986 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Don't cut us off before Gibbs nails the trio. Abby needs to get a way over due major wake up from Gibbs, she gets away with too much.
dinah mite chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
once again, AWESOME STORY! i really like the way you continued from darkness everywhere, and really enjoyed how you portrayed Gibbs' caring side without it being overwhelming or awkward. The flashback was slightly vague though. i think a 5 year old would be a bit more lucid in his descriptions, it was kind of hard to follow. but nevertheless, your story is brilliant. it is a more creative side of fanfiction, rather than the slightly monotonous stories you sometimes get. continue this please? I want more sequels! pretty pretty please? they can be longer too ;)
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
goos job
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I hope you do a sequel to this. It is really good