Reviews for A Leap in the Darkness
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Wow good, I hope Tony will talk to him.
kate chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I love this story but feel like you should post these as separate chapters in the one story rather than post individual stories. This felt more like a chapter in an ongoing fanfic than a sequal. It would make it easier to read as you wouldn't have to go to your page and find which is the next chapter.
Still an awesome story though :)
kimberly chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
wow! hope you do a third one. this story is good, you are a good writer.
McNovelist chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Please write more!
heysimone chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i loved this! are you writing any more for this story?
trout1986 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Don't cut us off before Gibbs nails the trio. Abby needs to get a way over due major wake up from Gibbs, she gets away with too much.
dinah mite chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
once again, AWESOME STORY! i really like the way you continued from darkness everywhere, and really enjoyed how you portrayed Gibbs' caring side without it being overwhelming or awkward. The flashback was slightly vague though. i think a 5 year old would be a bit more lucid in his descriptions, it was kind of hard to follow. but nevertheless, your story is brilliant. it is a more creative side of fanfiction, rather than the slightly monotonous stories you sometimes get. continue this please? I want more sequels! pretty pretty please? they can be longer too ;)
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
goos job
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I hope you do a sequel to this. It is really good
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Poor Tony

its a good thing Gibbs knows about his problem/fear

What a bad prank they pulled on him.

Luckily Gibbs came to the rescue in time. i love father/son Gibbs/Tony stories. i wish they were more like that in the show.
Din7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
i love it i hope that you continue the story, i want to see their punishment
murraysmom chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
love this makes me sad but love the story..
RuthLeilani chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Horrible thing that happened to Tony. But a great story and well written. I liked the way it took some time until everything made sense, I suppose if something like this is happening to you that it has to be very confusing too and you out up some coping mechanisms to arrange yourself with the situation. I also liked the firece protectivness of Gibbs, even though he doesn't know the full story. It's great that he first sees to Tony's well-being and postpones his urge to vent his anger against the pranksters. Right priority there.

I'd like to see a sequel with the punishment, also I think there should be no explanations given to the junior agents on why it effected Tony so bad. After their bad behaviour they don't really deserve to be confided in. This would have been inexcusable behaviour in any case and they should have been attentive enough to see when it all went bad and should have realized when to stop. I'd also like to see Tony telling Gibbs something about his mother's deeds, maybe just a small involuntary comment or hint that makes him realize what happened. Someone needs to be outraged.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I never understand how a parent can treat their child like this...great chapter...wonder how Gibbs is going to punish those responsible for Tony's seizure
BiggestNcisandTonyFanEver chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I'm slighty confused by I like it for the most part I don't mean to be rude but could you explain a little better what the shadows doing and who the shadow is?

Thanks in advance bye!