Reviews for No One Can Tell
Hornet394 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I was just being very bored then I saw this amazing art about this pairing, so I just came to check it out… and now I'm close to tears…

The crying point was definitely when Germany recalled Feliciano still waiting for Holy Roman Empire… I can't blame Italy, but it's so unfair to Germany…
MewTama-ChanKick chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was awesome! One of my favorite pairings! Wish there was a bigger fanbase so there would be more stuff for them. OH WELL! this is still great!
hetalianperson chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is just beautiful. The way it's written, the emotion in it, even the pairing itself. Everything is just perfect. I love how you showed how they both have pain, and how they are both suffering.

Oh, and if it's not too much to ask, would it be all right if you would make an Italy/Belarus or Germany/Hungary *ahem*angstyishifnottoomuch* fic? *shot*
orvaign chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh, this was nice. And it WAS a crack pairing, but it makes so much sense! HM INTERESTING.

Very good little story. :) well done~
m0rK3y-cHaN chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
this story was so sad TT-TT i loved every moment! i love your writting
saunatonttu chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
First of all - I love crack as well. xD And what wonderful crack this is~!

Ah, two poor nations with hopeless unrequited feelings... :( Aww.

My heart almost broke in two when there was a part about Germany and Italy who's still waiting for Holy Roman Empire. (That's what I understood. XD)

And may I be bold and request oneshots/drabbles for few crack pairings? Such as America x Finland (hee hee), Germany/England (my heroin xDD) and, like, England/Poland (which I have found few cute pics from somewhere.)? :D