Reviews for Angels of the Apocalypse: Vengeance is Mine
Guest No. 9 chapter 1 . 1/3
It's quite obvious that the head Naruto was holding belonged to Sakura. After all, she was the only one to have her head cut off in the entire one-shot.
atsik101 chapter 1 . 1/3
Okay...If this was Tsunade's nightmare then it was ONE HELL of a nightmare!
francoag89 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Good, very good.
I like this naruto, real.
sorry for my bad english.
good job, and I hope more stories like this.
Franco from Argentina
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014 all I can say
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
...I-I don't know what to say...uhh...HOLY SHIT!that is the most sadest most darkess fanfiction I read so far
puma1sunfire chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Fantastic oneshot off branch of the original story! Got to easily admit that it could have went this way in the story if you had him give into his hate early on or was just to bitter about his past.
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh I like this version alot but I was in the mood for some death and destruction after reading a fucked up Kim Possible fic Named "Loser" don't read it it sucked(sorry I had to vent that fic pissed me off). Great OneShot I love dark/evil naruto fics he killed almost every one thats great I wish you had made this a spin off and had him destroy all of the hidden villages and nations.
miner249er chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
great dark Naruto one shot, I wonder what happened to the sensei's of the teams I wonder?
naruchan84 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
great fic hope theirs a next chapter showing the more fights
SEEKER452 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
like more i wood talking some the hot girls that were in his

class as sex slave but I LOVED THIS IDEA THANKS KEEP UP THE

Goldrune09 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I'm guessing the head was Tsunade's or Sasuke's...good story but Naruto is like SUPER emo in this have soiled the good name of ayame with your depravity.
festa1984 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
dude this was better than the original attack on konoha but i know why you did what you did. but still awesome what if
The-Living-Shadow chapter 1 . 11/25/2010

It's just...amazing! I mean, the other version was ok, but this...this just captured EVERYTHING about naruto and the pain he went through, making his actions more believable. I’m glad (please don’t take this the wrong way) I’m glad you didn’t pair him with anyone, I just can’t see Naruto forgiving those around him who let him suffer, though most of the girls didn’t do anything to harm him, they didn’t do anything to help him either.

LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
TenTen should get the metal element for the original story, and Hinata should get water, because they both fit with their life styles, and personalities. Anyway, JA NE! W
DragonOfChallenges chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
nice, (i think its tsunades head)

1. i think it would be awsom