Reviews for Complete Acceptance
kazuki2292 chapter 1 . 4/7
Hi,
Thank you very much,for this wonderfull fanfiction
I really like your story :)
So happy when read you fanfiction,I support takashi x saeko too..

Please continue this story ..
dylanschneider chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was a really cool oneshot would be more cool if it continued to where they met up with their friends and rei finds out what happend.
imea619 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Nice one
turboshitter chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
It cant get any better than that
SoMa chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Personally I'm a Rei x Takashi fan but this was a really good written story :D
Phen0m20 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Being a fan of the pairing of Saeko x Takashi, and a fan of erotic fiction in general, I went into this knowing full well that I would sustain some level of enjoyment out of it, and my gut feeling proved to be true...although I do have some criticisms and issues I need to address.

The first being the usage of vulgarities, and gross-out description. Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with terms such as "pussy" or "rod", but they only enhance the experience if you have little to no substance to work off of. You see, if a story has substance like yours has, vulgar terms tends to strip away the warm and intimate nature of the sex scene, and turn it into tasteless smut...not that there is anything wrong with that of course...I just feel that your story would have left a better impression on your readers if you kept the crude terms to a minimum.

Also the romantic nature of this fic was bogged down by the aforementioned gross-out description. Think of it like this, if you are reading a nice intimate/sexually touching moment between two characters whom care deeply about each other, do you really wish to know how thick the man's liquid seed is? Didn't think so.

My second gripe though has to do with a specific word which I cannot stand, and you used it A LOT in this story. That term is "placed." The reason I absolutely loathe this term is because it is not descriptive at all in the slightest, and there are literally millions of other words which can describe a moment better.

For example, which term paints a better picture of the scene in your mind:

Takashi "placed" his tongue across the surface of her pussy.

OR

Takashi "glided" his tongue across the surface of her pussy.

See what I mean?

Overall though, I can definitely say that I enjoyed this fic for what it had to offer. Even though the usage of vulgar and in-descriptive terms kept it from reaching a level of greatness, I would still recommend it to anyone who is a fan of Saeko x Takashi.

Take care, and I hope to see more from you,
-Jon
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow, that ws really good, good job. Keep up the good work:D
Brandon chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
hey man, i thought that it was good that you decided to fill in the blanks of the manga with this fic. as a bit of critique, i noticed that you often switched from 3rd person past tense to third person present tense. that was a little irritating. Generally though, good use of your brain. i wont say that the set up was good obviously because it was pre-determined by the sato brothers(writers). i will tell you though about another golden opportunity if you enjoy writing what the writers cant without turning this into an ero-anime/manga. after the anime ended(hopefully they plan to make a 2nd season to follow the manga :/), an OVA was made. ie. drifters of the dead. saeko and takashi actually had sex in this one instead of the fade out suggestion that occurred in the anime and the nothing of the sort sequence from the manga that you targeted here. it was actually another fade out, but when and if you watch it, you'll see what i mean. i hope you get around to it sometime. good luck with any future fansubs.

Demonsart2300
Guardian 777 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
nice story. Hope to read more of your works
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I think it was great!
TVMaster2000 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I for one support he pairing. It's a shame there aren't more stories for this series.
hn chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I support a harem between him,shizuna,rei,Seiko s
hn chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I support a harem between him,shizuna,two,Seiko
Panther-Strife chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I love this story! and you should try a Takashi/Rei, Takashi/Shizuka, Saya/Kohta, Saya/Kohta/Asami Nakaoka, Kohta/Asami Nakaoka, Takashi/Rika Minani, Takashi/Rika Minani/Shizuka, Rika Minani/Kohta/Asami Nakaoka, and if you are up to it...Kyoko Hayashi and any other females that are worthy? later
HotD fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
very nice! I often wondered what exactly happened in the shrine overnight to change Saeko's views toward Takashi.

I have only one serious observation to make and that is verb tense. I noticed you have a habit of switching between past and present tense, even within the same sentence. Pick a verb tense and stick with it.

Otherwise, as I mentioned, a very good story.