Reviews for Love Grows
silver emerald eyes chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
what else can i say? incredible! you write SO well!
Leah6 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
aww...that was really sweet! i like hearing hermione's point of view on this. it was great!
-leah
highh-violett chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
another of my favs, honestly, ur good!
silverwand13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Aw
Bachy A chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Hey Yumi -

This is great, I love it. It doesn't even come close to mattering that you couldn't write the other half of this dialog; it's perfect just the way it is.

I'm slowly working through all of your published works on - I'm not doing it in any particular order, and I'm taking my time about it, but let me just say that every story of yours that I've read so far is pure brilliance. Great work!

Cheers!
247Lyricism chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
*applause* Ya know, this could apply to many characters, I think, but I love it as Harry-Hermione. It's wonderfully sweet!
Nico686 chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
WOW as soon as I finished reading my eyes bugged out of my head and I went WOW. WOW

Nico686
Animagus-Steph chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Wow... Again, a 'wow!'

Can I say it more plainly?

Animagus-Steph
Aspiringwriter6 chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
This ounds *exactly* like me when I think/talk about love. Gotta love the h/h. Thanks
Max LoneWolf chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Exactly my theory. About love and soulmates.

By chance, by combinations, by luck. We meet that someone who just fits. Grow to love.

H/Hr is just as you've described.

Wonderful.

I love all your work.

Max
Admorrila chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Wow! I liked that a lot. It sounds just like Hermione. Very practical and logical. I'm putting it in my favorite storys, whether you like it or not!

Emerald
Pitti-Sing chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Wow! I loved this! You're a really good writer.