Reviews for Been A While
Drarry4eva chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
I hope Kurt gets rid of the jerk and goes back to Noah. They belong together, they really do. Please up date this. Don't let this just go unfinished.
gummieworms196 chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Hwah this is why i don't read uncompleted stories... They always stop right when they get good... I know its been like years since you updated but you totally should! This is an awesome story and can only get awesomer :)
yngoldfogee chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Please update again soon, don't let this go unfinished.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Hello wonderful amazing author
when is the next time you shall be updateing this delightful fanfiction?
3 a random Gleek who very much adores Puck/Kurt fanfiction(s) {-}
ALI ALOU chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
I am thoroughly enjoying the sequel so far. It's romantic image is a refreshing change from the previous sexually charged story but you have to complete it. Please, you can't just leave us all hanging...:p
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
Please say this wasn't abandoned? I love this story! :)
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Ugh! I absolutely, positively DESPISE Chris! He's just so damn smarmy! He kinda reminds me of Blaine, but his bad traits are amplified 10x! I'm really scared for the next chapter.
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
I am totally loving this story! I just found this and 'STMH', and I am doing some marathon reading because I am completely enamored with your stories!
ForTheLoveOfDarren chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Damn this is really getting interesting. I wonder what Kurt's gonna do. Can't wait to read more! :)
JasonDragon64 chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Hm... Hoping that Chris will get his walking papers from Kurt so our diva can go finish what he started (restarted) with Puck.
Karma's next victim chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Keep it up! I wanna know what happens next please!
rinswan chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
Haha can't wait to see what's going to happen! :P
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
YAY AN UPDATE! I was so afraid this was abandonded.

I LOVE this story and I really hope you continue it on your own! :D :D :D

Please continue! :D
Orchestra-Eight chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
Continue on your own :)
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
You cannot stop this story here. I wanna read more please please please write more and finish this story. I love this story so far.