Reviews for The Sorcerer's Shadow, Extended
clh chapter 1 . 4/23
Cute story, but personally I ascribe to the version of events from the deleted scene for this episode where Morgana, not Gwen, gives Arthur that piece of cloth he's got tied around his arm during the match against Uther. Not because I ship them (yuck), but because there's just something so poignantly sad about him wearing a token from someone who's secretly plotting to get him killed.

But I suppose series 3 hadn't been released on DVD yet when this was written.

Speaking of deleted scenes, there's actually one with Gwen just before the scene where Morgana gives Arthur the piece of cloth where Gwen says Arthur should withdraw from the fight and Morgana says she'll go talk to him. I hadn't realised that that was the only scene with Gwen in the entire episode before it got cut out.
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I missed Gwen in this ep too :(
PixieTrix09 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
So sweet!

With regards to the token, how did you come up with this? Was there any indication of it on the show (that I might have missed)?
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I definitely need a Gwen scene in there! So thanks haha :)
poyntersally chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Loved it!

I couldn't believe Gwen wasn't in 3.11 AT ALL! Where were her concerned looks from the stands?
Vylendis chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I will likewise add this mentally to S3.11 XD

If I remember correctly, Gwen wasn't in that episode at all. Good addition. Very well written. Keep up the good work!
CamelotForever chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I'm guilty of reading fanfics and not reviewing, but your fics have prompted me to review hoping that you will continue your brilliant 'extensions' and 'speculations' - do you have any desire to go back and do this for other episodes? If you do, I'd totally read & review!

As another reviewer mentioned, I too will mentally insert these scenes into 3x11! Very well done!
sally chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
well written thanks
Beizanten chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
great story. So sweet. where do you watch this episode?
Storybookgirl77 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
They should have put a scene like this in the programme. Beautifully written.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
You should have still thrown a kiss in there somewhere. Great add on. It needed to be done. There was plenty of room to even add a bit of Gwen, unless of course Uther has given her other duties and she's not allowed to serve at the dinner table any more.
shabbytiger chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh I have now mentally inserted this into the episode.

What's wrong with those writers eh?:P

Sweet, and just what was missing/needed!