Reviews for A Double Edged SWord
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hmmm, a great deal of hurt on both sides here, and I do fear for Loghain's safety. If ever anything happens to Rhia and Loghain is left alone, I think Alistair may just take his revenge. Even later, would he forgive the man, I do not know, but in my heart of hearts I fear he will not.

Rhia is a master manipulator whether she knows it or not, to turn on someone she supposedly loved as deeply as she says she loved them, I don't know, unless she is capable of cutting off emotions and switching alliances without a thought. Perhaps later, when there is a chance of resting, to think and to heal and to grieve for all she has lost, she will see that she is not the only one who lost everything, not the only one who wanted a family (be it the one she lost or another). They are more alike than I think either Rhia or Alistair realise.

A lovely short and thank you for sharing it
Naomi xx
lisakodysam chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow...I wish I could properly express how I feel about this. Just beautifully written. The end left me with an ache in my chest that is going to stay with me for quite a while.

I actually love, and aspire to write, endings like this: full of longing, emptiness, unspoken words and unfulfilled promises. Happy endings are easy to write; chapters like this are not, yet you make it look so.

Truly inspired, and inspiring.
WhenNightmaresWalked chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Beautiful, as always, and absolutely brilliant.
Gene Dark chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
A beautiful, poetic look at the darker side of the Rhiannon-Alistair relationship. I'm looking forward to reading this as part of The Edge of the Grey Enigma - and seeing where this leads. Somehow - and I may be completely wrong! - I see a connection with Morrigan and the ritual. You are spot on with the depiction of Alistair was "the least selfish and the most self-centred".
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
You have such a way with words. I find myself slightly envious of your talent but mostly awed by the brilliance of this piece.
Groulien chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Stunning, emotions captured with such words that one almost feels them. Speechless.
Shakespira chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was just breathtaking, dark and poignant, bittersweet and each emotion conveyed equisitely.

Excellent, just excellent.